Just got my Penomet. First impressions.

I ordered the Premium package on Sunday and it just showed up today via priority mail. I'm a previous BM Hercules user, so I'm making a direct comparison based on my own use and findings.

My first impression is that I wish that I started with the Penomet instead of the BM. I think when I first started using the BM, I did what most newbies do and pumped the living hell out of myself. I loved seeing the growth and just smashed that thing into my crotch until I couldn't get any more water out of it. What resulted was a hell of a lot of fluid retention and discoloration (which has yet to fully go away). I decided with the Penomet that I'd follow the suggested routine. Purple gaitor first, then blue, etc. I have to say, I love that there's a limit as to how much I can pump with this thing. I found myself wanting to pump to more pressure, but was limited by what the gaitor would allow. And then I discovered something interesting.

I went into the Penomet flaccid. In the past when I've done that with the BM I could feel pressure building incredibly quickly, almost to the point of pain. I think this rapid expansion is what led to a lot of the FR and discoloration/bruising/red spots. In the Penomet, I could feel myself slowly getting harder. It's tough to describe, but it was a gentle build-up that actually felt quite nice. There wasn't any pain or excess pressure to get to that point. I mean, it was actually f'ing enjoyable. Weird. I'm really starting to wonder if that's what caused a lot of my physical problems with the BM, and I'm curious if anybody else has come to this conclusion.

The rest of the session was amazing. Great seal, nice gentle pressure that actually got me just as pumped as the BM and it's seemingly higher pressure. I really like this thing. Really.

I'm sure I'll have more to say later, but I just did a 10 minute pump and wanted to rush in here immediately to give my take.

Blog Entries

Re: Just got my Penomet. First impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by bonefish View Post
    I went into the Penomet flaccid. In the past when I've done that with the BM I could feel pressure building incredibly quickly, almost to the point of pain. I think this rapid expansion is what led to a lot of the FR and discoloration/bruising/red spots. In the Penomet, I could feel myself slowly getting harder. It's tough to describe, but it was a gentle build-up that actually felt quite nice. There wasn't any pain or excess pressure to get to that point. I mean, it was actually f'ing enjoyable. Weird. I'm really starting to wonder if that's what caused a lot of my physical problems with the BM, and I'm curious if anybody else has come to this conclusion.
    What a perfect description of the progressive nature of the Penoment. I look forward to hearing more as you grow!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

I've had this thing for 3 days. More input:

1. The edge of the gaiter definitely needs to be rounded. I saw somebody's recommendation of using a dremel to file it down a little, and it worked wonders. I used a fine grit sanding drum on low speed. This is definitely a must-do mod.

2. I did two 10 minute sets yesterday and a single 15 minute today. Little to no FR, which is pretty amazing to me.

3. EQ last night was remarkable. Wife thinks so, anyway.

4. It's way too early to tell, but the discoloration I have seems to be getting lighter. Maybe I'm only seeing this myself and it's something I'm definitely looking for, but it really does seem to be getting lighter. I have some darker stretch marks that aren't changing, but I didn't expect that anyway. It's more the internal splotchiness that seems to be slowly fading.

So far, I love this thing. Can't wait to try the blue gaiter in a couple days and see how that works for me.

BOOOOMMMM! You've been penomezided!!!

I know what you mean with the gentle build-up. It's true that it feels fucking good! Looking foward to see your gains bro. Enjoy your new toy!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TAKA View Post
    BOOOOMMMM! You've been penomezided!!!
    lol, quote of the day!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    lol, quote of the day!
    hehe, I was kind of proud of myself for that one!

I got copyrights on that but you guys can use it, I feel generous today!! hahaha

Dont get downsized, get penomezided!
    When you buy Penomet you can pay in installments with PayPal Financing!

<script type="text/javascript" data-pp-pubid="3535974cb4" data-pp-placementtype="468x60"> (function (d, t) {
    "use strict";
    var s = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0], n = d.createElement(t);
    n.src = "//paypal.adtag.where.com/merchant.js";
    s.parentNode.insertBefore(n, s);
    }(document, "script"));
    </script>
    Get your PENOMET today and pay LATER!

Switched to the blue gaiter today. I like it even better than the purple. I know it's supposed to be stronger than the blue, but after a few minutes I seriously don't notice it being there. And yes, it's pumped as much as possible without leakage. If I let it hang, I feel the weight, but I like that. It's really comfortable.

I think the girth of the Penomet is perfect, btw. Much better than the BMH and I'm in the mid/high average range. I think that's huge for the comfort factor.

The expansion I get in this pump is amazing. I still say that there's very little FR, even after 20 minutes (or multiple sessions). I might get a little, but NOTHING like the BM. Discoloration is still coming down slowly, but I'm starting to feel that over the course of time I'll see even more improvement.

So...5 days in and I wish I could use this damn thing all the time. LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penomet View Post
    Dont get downsized, get penomezided!
    Another great one!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

I'm really bummed out this morning.

I woke up and grabbed my PM for a morning session and noticed that the valve release nipple had somehow broken off. The pump fell off the edge of the tub, but it wasn't like it fell more than a foot. Just a lucky (or unlucky) landing to break that piece off. The pump is still functional, but it's nearly impossible to gently let out the pressure at the end of a session, something that I think is key to stopping the discoloration issue.

Does anyone know if a replacement valve is available? What's covered under warranty? :(

I've had my PM for just over two weeks and still love this thing. I just moved to the black gaiter and still think I'd like to go back to the blue or purple for longer sets. Those really seem to hit the discoloration pretty well, and it's a nice relaxing pump when I'm in the bath or just feel like doing an extra set during the day.

I'm really bummed out this morning.

I woke up and grabbed my PM for a morning session and noticed that the valve release nipple had somehow broken off. The pump fell off the edge of the tub, but it wasn't like it fell more than a foot. Just a lucky (or unlucky) landing to break that piece off. The pump is still functional, but it's nearly impossible to gently let out the pressure at the end of a session, something that I think is key to stopping the discoloration issue.

Does anyone know if a replacement valve is available? What's covered under warranty? :(

I've had my PM for just over two weeks and still love this thing. I just moved to the black gaiter and still think I'd like to go back to the blue or purple for longer sets. Those really seem to hit the discoloration pretty well, and it's a nice relaxing pump when I'm in the bath or just feel like doing an extra set during the day.
    It sucks for your broken valve!

Anyhow I'm glad to read that you tried to long slow pressure set with gradual pressure relieve!! Nice to hear you think it helps with discoloration!

Just a follow up...

I contacted customer service about my broken valve. Dave (who frequents the forum here) answered and send me out a replacement unit, no questions asked. Second day delivery, even.

Seriously, there aren't many companies that offer this level of customer service. I'm sold. A quality product AND this kind of service make me incredibly happy. There are so many shady people out there in this field, and it's great to find a company that stands behind their product like this.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the penomet and the bathmate I was considering to buy the penomet or not, since i got a bathmate. But i guess there is no more to think about when it seems too be a such good product, and the sevice is great

Switched to the blue gaiter today. I like it even better than the purple. I know it's supposed to be stronger than the blue, but after a few minutes I seriously don't notice it being there. And yes, it's pumped as much as possible without leakage. If I let it hang, I feel the weight, but I like that. It's really comfortable.

I think the girth of the Penomet is perfect, btw. Much better than the BMH and I'm in the mid/high average range. I think that's huge for the comfort factor.

The expansion I get in this pump is amazing. I still say that there's very little FR, even after 20 minutes (or multiple sessions). I might get a little, but NOTHING like the BM. Discoloration is still coming down slowly, but I'm starting to feel that over the course of time I'll see even more improvement.

So...5 days in and I wish I could use this damn thing all the time. LOL
    Man how did you manage that? I cant let that thing hang for the sake of it.
    The two lower sleeves leak like hell and I cant get any lasting suction and Im shaved.

Its too much water for the low pressure I fear.

Do you use it outside bath?
    NBPEL: 6.65 Inches
    EG: 5,3 Inches
    <-doing PE reguarly since august 2011

bpfsl 8,27 bpel 7,68 beg 5,71 meg 5,35 bheg 4,53 nbpel 7,01
    Goal: BPEL 8.3 inches; BEG: 6.3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dickerschwanz View Post
    The two lower sleeves leak like hell and I cant get any lasting suction and Im shaved.

As I said in the other thread, it sounds as though you may have a bad seal. It is not something that I have seen too much with the Penomet but I am familiar with it on the BathMate and the Hydromax X30 and it is a simple fix. I would send a PM to David at Penomet and seek his assistance for a replacement valve (or whatever he deems the issue is).
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Quote Originally Posted by dickerschwanz View Post

I do use it outside the bath, I just don't move around much. As in, I sit down, grab something to put the pumped out water into, and don't move.

Also, for the first couple pumps I keep my fingers at the base of the gaiter (kind of like I do when doing hardcore stretches) and slowly let gravity pull the pump down and extend the gaiter for the following pump. Letting it go this slow seems to give me a better seal. I only really let go on the 3rd or 4th pump.

I can't say if it's a bad valve or not because I haven't had that problem, but David at Penomet is a great guy to work with for customer service.

Blog Entries

I can't say if it's a bad valve or not because I haven't had that problem, but David at Penomet is a great guy to work with for customer service.
    Indeed! Very refreshing to get his speedy and fair support!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)