Blog Entries

fucking 14-year-old

Teacher arrested for allegedly fucking 14-year-old
    South Florida Sun-Sentinel |
    "A newlywed middle school teacher has been charged with having sex numerous times with a 14-year-old student, including in a classroom, her apartment and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove. Debra Beasley Lafave, 23, turned herself in to Marion County authorities in Ocala Monday... Authorities say Lafave, who has been married less than a year, had sex with the student in the back of her sport utility vehicle while the student's 15-year-old cousin drove them around the Ocala area. Monday's charges are in addition to those from last week's arrest in Temple Terrace, when she was charged with two counts of committing lewd and lascivious battery for allegedly having sex with the teen in a portable classroom at her school."

More
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Re: fucking 14-year-old

Yeah, and suprisingly she wasnt disgusting looking. I woulda hit it if I was him too! I'd hit it if I was me! And I am me!

She is fucking SMOKIN!!! HOT! no friggin doubt This police face shot looks terrible but I'll see if I can get an image or two thats good.

http://thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html Check this out. You gotta read the police report. Un Real

Here is her wedding video, watch it quick ALL the 5 sites with her pics are crashing as we speak!

http://www.media43.com/demo3.wmv
    Last edited by ctmwm; 06-30-04 at 09:49 PM.

Damn, I'd have let her snap into my slimjim if she was my teacher...
    <center><table bgcolor="#336699" BORDER="1" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADING="0" BORDERColor="#000000"><tr><td><CENTER><hr color="silver" width="125"><font color="silver" face="century gothic">"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." <b>-Confucius-</b><hr color="silver" width="65">"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." <b>-Socrates-</b></font></br><hr color="silver" width="125"></CENTER></table></center>

Wow man, this all sounds pretty hot, I wish I was 14 again.

that teachers husband must not be doing his job at home

screw her hubby lol

If I was 14 again Id slam that newly wed pussy. Id make sure noone found out. She would be stealing frum her hubby and spending it on the both of us.

I can see it now. Goin to fancy hotels for the long weekend then coming back to skool on monday and having her give me an A+ on my poorly written essay. Quick BJ during lunch break then sum hardcore luvin after skool.

HAHAHAH maybe Im just a dirty son of a bitch.

When I was in school, we had a couple hot young teachers, which made me erect during class all the time!If I had the chance with em back then, I sure as hell would of done the same, and kept my trap shut!!!I would of been volunteering to stay after school to help grade papers, or what ever!!