Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vlc tugger w/x4 labs extender log

Quote Originally Posted by Eb75 View Post
    Iron,
    Question for you, currently what size bars are you using in your X4? Are you using the standard base or wide girth one.
    Thx
    Het buddy, im using the bars that came with the deluxe version of the X4 labs. And using the vlc modification that DLD recommended since im uncut, and it was so uncomfortable to wear until DLD mention the vlc mod. As for the base its the standard one, but I really should start thing into the wide girth one as my girth has increased, but I make due with what I have. I would order one, but im really wanting to order the length master first. Yes its a pain using the standard one bur nothing I can't handle.

I may run 1 more month of extender, until I order the length master and pick up on hanging and streching with that. Dont get me wrong, the extender, "I think" has been working. But I feel like I need to switch it up.

Post Thanks / Like

16 hrs in extender past 2 day (8 hrs each day) along with 1 hrs manuals and bundles. Looking forward to next fridays measuring day. Hopefully more gains and hopefully I can take a damn better measuring ruler pic!!!😂

Post Thanks / Like

8 hrs yesterday in extender. 1 hour manuals using coconut oil for first time. Todays is complete rest day. Tomorrow will be a girth measurement before any PE work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcock View Post
    8 hrs yesterday in extender. 1 hour manuals using coconut oil for first time. Todays is complete rest day. Tomorrow will be a girth measurement before any PE work.
    You are taking breaks over the 8 hour period, right?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes Ironcock liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    You are taking breaks over the 8 hour period, right?
    Oh for sure, ill take off every time I go to bathroom. For a couple mins and throw in some jelqs. Usually its off for about 3 to 5 min b4 putting it back on.

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday was 2 hrs manuals streches and bundles, 1 hr AM and 1hr PM, including 8 hrs in extender.

This am started with 1 hr manuals n bundles followed by putting on extender. Friday is measurement day, also will take both a length pic and girth pic, for somr hopefully gains over last measurement. Im feeling confident for this measurement coming up.
    Last edited by Ironcock; 07-17-17 at 11:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yesterday was 2 hrs manuals streches and bundles, 1 hr AM and 1hr PM, including 8 hrs in extender.

This am started with 1 hr manuals n bundles followed by putting on extender. Friday is measurement day, also will take both a length pic and girth pic, for somr hopefully gains over last measurement. Im feeling confident for this measurement coming up.
    Awesome and I am looking forward to the measurements. I know you gained already just from the work you have put in.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome and I am looking forward to the measurements. I know you gained already just from the work you have put in.
    Thanks DLD, on a good note. I just ordered the lengthmaster today. I cant wait to try this out and do the bundles in it. Just pm'd you my receipt number.

Post Thanks / Like

Today started off with a hr of manuals and bundles and then onto the extender im vlc mod. Im feeling very good about fridays measurement day. Might take thursday completely off that way im well rested and eq is normally 110% after a complete rest day. Can't wait to get the length master!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks DLD, on a good note. I just ordered the lengthmaster today. I cant wait to try this out and do the bundles in it. Just pm'd you my receipt number.
    Yup, saw your order, smart move! I also sent you tour free membership to the Video Site, check your PM's. The LengthMaster is a game changer and you will benefit far beyond what you can imagine. One note, understand that the LengthMaster is mastered buy learning the proper wrap. Be patient and gentle with yourself as you learn wrapping. Too many men get frustrated with wrapping as they lack the patience it takes to find the right wrap as it is a very personal thing. There are many style to go through so spend you first few days experimenting with different wraps. Once the right wrap is found, it is all gains!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Thanks Ironcock thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Woke up a bit late but was able to get 45min of manuals in before putting on extender. Clocked in 8 hrs of extender yesterday. More than likely ill be taking a rest day off tomorrow so I can be well rested by fridays measurement day.

Also ive been getting back into bodybuilding since I bought a weight set at home. So diet has been extra clean this past week. Ill keep an updated log on my progress as well. Going to get chiseled again along with having a even more bigger unit when length master comes in. I can only imagine the great gains ill be getting using this tool. Im getting good gains with my hands but it gets tiresome using my hands. Im sure ill get a even more intense workout using the LM.

For now im about 195lbs, BF% is high for me, but not to high to the average joes. This is me back b4 getting out of it this past 1.5 years, mainly due getting the wifey pregnant and having our first baby. But right now im starting at 5 meals a day that will eventually climb up to 8 to 10 times a day. Cardio is 3 times a week, 20 mins light 3.5mph walk. The pic of my legs were from beginning, middle, to end b4 stopping bodybuilding for a bit. Supplements im taking is Tbomb extreme by MHP, multivitamin, a before workout drink like no explode or C4, and food is lots of egg whites, oats, yams, lean ground beef, steak, brown rice, and chicken, and of course peanut butter. Right now my macros are at 400 carbs, 300 protein, and 100 grams of fat daily. Getting my metabolism to skyrocket again before making adjustments.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ironcock; 07-19-17 at 08:21 AM.
    Started summer 2016 at 6.5BPEL, Current 8.0BPEL X 5.5MSEG (July 2017). 1st goal 8NBPEL X 6MSEG. Dream goal 9.5NBPEL X 6.5 Whole shaft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

WOW! I was going to post my body progress pictures today bit forget that, you make me look like a joke! Insane Brother! Those legs are incredible! Everything is incredible and perfectly balanced. I am too old to look that good but, wow, what an inspiration!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! I was going to post my body progress pictures today bit forget that, you make me look like a joke! Insane Brother! Those legs are incredible! Everything is incredible and perfectly balanced. I am too old to look that good but, wow, what an inspiration!
    Thanks DLD! How about we make a deal..... I'll trade the body, for your unit size? Haha, if only it were that easy. 😂
    Started summer 2016 at 6.5BPEL, Current 8.0BPEL X 5.5MSEG (July 2017). 1st goal 8NBPEL X 6MSEG. Dream goal 9.5NBPEL X 6.5 Whole shaft.

Post Thanks / Like

Alright brothers, today is a complete rest day from PE. I'll get a measurement tomorrow with some pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Alright brothers, today is a complete rest day from PE. I'll get a measurement tomorrow with some pics.
    Have a good day off and I can't wait for the good news!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

MEASUREMENT DAY

Almost caught!!! So I got up at 2am, plan was to take measurements with both girth and length, and then knock out my hr of manuals stretches and bundles.

I was already hard from the morning wood, I quickly got out of bed and went to my 2nd bathroom. Quickly took a girth measurement. My girth is now 6inch EG (my first milestone on girth has been reached!!!!) I was astonished as I haven't done no clamping or pumping going on 2 weeks, so this was an accurate measurement. Now while I was reaching for my ruler in a split second my wife started knocking on the door as I quickly brushed the tailors tape and ruler on the floor behind the side of the cabinets. My wife comes in and says, "what are you doing? And why is your dick hard?" I then quickly say "morning wood, im trying to take a leak" . My wife smirks and quickly assimes the position by getting on her knees and starts giving me a blow job till I bust out. She then says, "better now? And I swear that thing (pointing to my cock) keeps growing and getting thicker!"

So I had to take a bpel pic when I got to work and it sucked! I swear, its seats with length pics when I try and reach for my ruler my boner fades, and it was tough since my wife sucked me off and making me cum about an hour before trying to take my bpel pic. Anyways, im now at 8-1/8 to 8-3/16 BPEL X 6EG now. Im truly happy with the gains as I grew about 1/4inch in girth and 1/8to3/16inch in length. The bpel pic is me at about 75% erection as It really started to fade by the time I got snap a picture. No excuses though!

Attached are pics from girth and bpel. Im going to try and take another better picture of my bpel when I get home. Anyways hapoy friday to all! And thanks DLD for your help and advice, it truly has helped me gain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

MEASUREMENT DAY

Almost caught!!! So I got up at 2am, plan was to take measurements with both girth and length, and then knock out my hr of manuals stretches and bundles.

I was already hard from the morning wood, I quickly got out of bed and went to my 2nd bathroom. Quickly took a girth measurement. My girth is now 6inch EG (my first milestone on girth has been reached!!!!) I was astonished as I haven't done no clamping or pumping going on 2 weeks, so this was an accurate measurement. Now while I was reaching for my ruler in a split second my wife started knocking on the door as I quickly brushed the tailors tape and ruler on the floor behind the side of the cabinets. My wife comes in and says, "what are you doing? And why is your dick hard?" I then quickly say "morning wood, im trying to take a leak" . My wife smirks and quickly assimes the position by getting on her knees and starts giving me a blow job till I bust out. She then says, "better now? And I swear that thing (pointing to my cock) keeps growing and getting thicker!"

So I had to take a bpel pic when I got to work and it sucked! I swear, its seats with length pics when I try and reach for my ruler my boner fades, and it was tough since my wife sucked me off and making me cum about an hour before trying to take my bpel pic. Anyways, im now at 8-1/8 to 8-3/16 BPEL X 6EG now. Im truly happy with the gains as I grew about 1/4inch in girth and 1/8to3/16inch in length. The bpel pic is me at about 75% erection as It really started to fade by the time I got snap a picture. No excuses though!

Attached are pics from girth and bpel. Im going to try and take another better picture of my bpel when I get home. Anyways hapoy friday to all! And thanks DLD for your help and advice, it truly has helped me gain!
    Incredible Gains! But you know what, I knew you were going to make them, I pray for the Brotherhood and my homeboy Jesus comes through every time!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Thanks Ironcock thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello MOS bros, as of yesterday, today, and tomorrow ill be taking completely off and resume on Sunday. One thing I will be stopping is the extender. I will be switching to hanging (starting light) and still keeping the manuals in. Its been one heck of a what 2 to 2.5months were I put on close to .5inches after being stuck at 7.75bpel for awhile. Its not that I don’t think the extender worked, but just gets in the way sometimes and gets uncomfortable sometimes having to wear it 8hours a day for 6 days a week. Going to wear an uncle jims wrap to keep enlongated after streches throughout the day. Still thinking about going back to pumping and clamping as my dream goal of 6.25mseg to 6.5mseg is not that far away. But still going to work on length, as I want to be atleast 8.5 to 9inches NBPEL. Im sure one I start with my length master routine here soon, it will be very possibly to achieve this goal in the future!

Weight is 189lbs. Going to lean bulk up before going into a precontest diet in bodybuilding show sometime in 2018. Hope all is well with everyone, have a good weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible Gains! But you know what, I knew you were going to make them, I pray for the Brotherhood and my homeboy Jesus comes through every time!
    Thanks DLD, couldn't have done it without your help! Now onto more gains once length master comes in

Post Thanks / Like

Opps forgot to add this from yesterdays weight room session. Yesterday was boulder shoulder day! Keep pushing hard brothers!!

(Yes I know im showing my face, but eh who cares, if someone I know sees me on here, I guess they have the same interest as me =p)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567