Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Starting again and being uncunt

Hey guys,

I have this problem and you certainly answered to this question but it doesn't work and i'm lost. I don't know what to do.

My penis in flaccid lenght is 2.7 inch(7cm), which is so small but in erection is 4.90inch (12.5cm). The problem is i'm uncunt and i can't get to use the sizegenetics. I tried also andropenis and sizegenetics but still can get my penis to stay there without slipping, turning blue or hurting.

I really need to use it to increase my penis lenght because it can't be anymore and i need your help and advice on how to. I tried the black velcro strap, i tried with foam but still nothing. It slips away or hurt. Either is too tight nor not enought.

Regarding the lenght of the extender i put it 2cm longer than my erect penis, so 14cm but can't hold it inside.

Thank you for your time and reading.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Starting again and being uncunt

Quote Originally Posted by chris34096 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have this problem and you certainly answered to this question but it doesn't work and i'm lost. I don't know what to do.

My penis in flaccid lenght is 2.7 inch(7cm), which is so small but in erection is 4.90inch (12.5cm). The problem is i'm uncunt and i can't get to use the sizegenetics. I tried also andropenis and sizegenetics but still can get my penis to stay there without slipping, turning blue or hurting.

I really need to use it to increase my penis lenght because it can't be anymore and i need your help and advice on how to. I tried the black velcro strap, i tried with foam but still nothing. It slips away or hurt. Either is too tight nor not enought.

Regarding the lenght of the extender i put it 2cm longer than my erect penis, so 14cm but can't hold it inside.

Thank you for your time and reading.
    Hey Chris, thanks for your question. How long are you staying in the SizeGenetics for? Next, have you tried the VLC attachment? The VLC attachment is the lifesaver for those who can not find a good option with the connections given. The VLC makes putting on and off the SG very quick (within 30-60- second) The VLC makes the SG so much more comfortable to use too. The idea here is to go a bit further than your erect-bone-pressed length. Some men can get as much as an inch others can get to .25" so it is different across the board. My advice is to do what you can and not force it beyond that. I would also suggest that you include some manual exercises too. Adding Bundled Stretches is important to pre-stretch the Tunica, the most dense tissue that prevents gains from happening faster. Also I would try to get in some basic stretching each time you remove the SG. I also suggest you get in erect stretches for 10 minutes once per week and finally work a 5 minute set of Expressive Stretches in at least 3 times per week. These factors, as small as they may seem, are so valuable to making the fastest gains.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Give The Bathmate a try...you can do a session or two and then use that temporary 'size' w/your extender.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually i do have the VLC cone and i tried it but it does work but it doesn't stretch. I mean i'm at 12cm in erection which means i have to put the extender at 16cm to have enough stretch which is kind of difficult. Moreover, once i have gain cm i will have to put more tension and more lengh to the SG which will be hard !

- - - Updated - - -

I did give a try to the Bathmate but it didn't do much and the results are temporary !

Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately, PE takes an inordinate amount of time and discipline...it'd be unfair to you if I didn't at least mention this. Throw-in a bit of industriousness and a sprinkle of stubbornness don't hurt either

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, you mentioned that you tried the BM but it did not work. How long did you use it for and what did your routine look like?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Chris, you mentioned that you tried the BM but it did not work. How long did you use it for and what did your routine look like?
    The BathMate needs to be used in the proper way or gains will be slow to nothing. There is good reason SRT dictates the use as it does, because it works. Pumping was always a lengthly process with tons of fluid retention and a soft erection level, barely worth the work. The BathMate is used in a much different manner that eliminates retention and brings pure tissue gains. The proper way to use the BathMate is in the 5x5x3 SRT method.

Begin with 5 minutes of Bundled Stretches then proceed to:

5 Minutes in the BathMate
    5 Minutes SSJ

5 Minutes SSJ

5 Minutes SSJ

Done

Try this and watch your penis grow like the HULK!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of this technique actually !! That's something i should Try actually !!

By the way I started to use the VLC Tugger again and it works but i can't do any activities with it, i mean i can't walk, i can't do anything and after 1 hours i have to take it of otherwise it hurts, wait 5 minutes and put it on again.

I can have it 3 hours during the day, but not more because i can't do anything.

I usually put it upward.

Any tips ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Never heard of this technique actually !! That's something i should Try actually !!
    Yes, this method was created to eliminate fluid retention and bring

By the way I started to use the VLC Tugger again and it works but i can't do any activities with it, i mean i can't walk, i can't do anything and after 1 hours i have to take it of otherwise it hurts, wait 5 minutes and put it on again.

I usually put it upward.

Any tips ?
    As far as the VLC goes, you should really only be under this intensity for about an hour before things start to become painful or pinching. The it off, massage the area, put back on for another hour. You can wear it upright also if that helps with comfort.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I usually put it upward.

Any tips ?
    You may want to look in to the Phallosan. It can be worn all day and at night if you choose. I bought the SG first and then the Phallosan but wish I would have bought the Phallosan to begin with. On average I wear the Phallosan for 8 hours per day and only have to take it off for bathroom breaks. It is pricey but it is the only ADS I know of that is comfortable to wear during all kinds of activities

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You may want to look in to the Phallosan. It can be worn all day and at night if you choose. I bought the SG first and then the Phallosan but wish I would have bought the Phallosan to begin with. On average I wear the Phallosan for 8 hours per day and only have to take it off for bathroom breaks. It is pricey but it is the only ADS I know of that is comfortable to wear during all kinds of activities
    Best thing since sliced bread!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Suction based extender are far superior, I haven't gotten one yet but tried the other ones and they're a pain
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017 01.2018
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in 5.3in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in 7.7in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently is good but not easy to put on. I already bought the andropenis and after the sizegenetics and to finish the VLC tugger and none are easy to use.
    I'm not really into throwing money through the windows so how can I be sure Phallosan Forte will work for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Your gain are impressive man !! Do you have before and after pictures of your results ?? (no homo)

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently is good but not easy to put on. I already bought the andropenis and after the sizegenetics and to finish the VLC tugger and none are easy to use.
    I'm not really into throwing money through the windows so how can I be sure Phallosan Forte will work for me.
    It would be dishonest for me to tell you that it is guaranteed to work for you as everyone is different. I can only tell you how well it has worked for me. There is a learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it can be taken off and put on in a minute or less. I started with the SG and it did not work well for me as I sit at a desk all day and I could only wear it for an hour before having to take it off, restore circulation and adjust. The SG is very rigid and it was difficult to conceal the device and keep it in a comfortable position. I did try the mod on my SG and PF and made the Phallogenetics and you can get some serious stretch with it. I can wear my PF at least 8 hours per day and only take it off for bathroom breaks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It has worked for all who have reported back. It is just a more useable device. It is concealable and comfortable and can be worn for hours on end. Many sleep with it and get 8 hours of stretching while asleep. It works perfectly in the SRT methodology of healing and gaining.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)