User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I am am of the belief that a head should not be covered Cut it!
    Men are burn uncut, so there are reasons to why it's there like protection
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017 01.2018
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in 5.3in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in 7.7in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by Munto View Post
    Men are burn uncut, so there are reasons to why it's there like protection
    Yeah i think too that there is a reason why we are uncut !! To protect our penis from many parasite !

    Anyways !

    Phallosan Forte here i go !

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by chris34096 View Post
    Yeah i think too that there is a reason why we are uncut !! To protect our penis from many parasite !

    Anyways !

    Phallosan Forte here i go !
    Circumcision was also adopted by some Semitic peoples living in or around Egypt. ... According to Genesis, God told Abraham to circumcise himself, his household and his slaves as an everlasting covenant in their flesh. Those who were not circumcised were to be "cut off" from their people.

    In todays climate it is done mostly out of health issues but still many religions still think it is a Godly practice when the bible states that it is not. In the New Covenant circumcision is NOT a requirement in any way. Religion is in extreme error in this as Jesus came and fulfilled all the law and died to the Law making it no longer applicable. But understand this, circumcision is a Jewish Law and if you are not Jewish the 10 Commandments or any other Jewish law does not apply to you. Christians do not live under any law, but Grace.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by chris34096 View Post
    Yeah i think too that there is a reason why we are uncut !! To protect our penis from many parasite !

    Anyways !

    Phallosan Forte here i go !
    Just to tell you that i use the sizegenetics with the VLC tugger and it works, but I don't know if i should wear it upward or downward and if this position change something.

    I can use it for one hour and after stop and start again

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by chris34096 View Post
    Just to tell you that i use the sizegenetics with the VLC tugger and it works, but I don't know if i should wear it upward or downward and if this position change something.

    I can use it for one hour and after stop and start again
    Go half and half as up and down trains different parts of the penis. In the upward position you are stretching your Tunica while in the downward position you are stretching ligaments. Also, be wise and get in 5 minutes of Bundled stretches before your start to extend.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Hey guys, not trying to hijack thread, just saw this on top and it relates to me. I am currently not happy with myself as a whole and I want to start with getting bigger. I suffer from Peyronie's and am uncircumcised. I have a size genetics and need help on where to start. Should I grab a VLC off the bat? And is there any videos of showing how to make this work for us Uncut guys.? I am having a rough time putting this on and understanding. Im currently 4.5 inches soft, and 7.5 inches hard if that matters. Thanks!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirusshan View Post
    Hey guys, not trying to hijack thread, just saw this on top and it relates to me. I am currently not happy with myself as a whole and I want to start with getting bigger. I suffer from Peyronie's and am uncircumcised. I have a size genetics and need help on where to start. Should I grab a VLC off the bat? And is there any videos of showing how to make this work for us Uncut guys.? I am having a rough time putting this on and understanding. Im currently 4.5 inches soft, and 7.5 inches hard if that matters. Thanks!
    dang dude, your starting stats are 'dream goals' for many men. there are several threads regarding Peyronie's that you can search

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirusshan View Post
    Hey guys, not trying to hijack thread, just saw this on top and it relates to me. I am currently not happy with myself as a whole and I want to start with getting bigger. I suffer from Peyronie's and am uncircumcised. I have a size genetics and need help on where to start. Should I grab a VLC off the bat? And is there any videos of showing how to make this work for us Uncut guys.? I am having a rough time putting this on and understanding. Im currently 4.5 inches soft, and 7.5 inches hard if that matters. Thanks!
    No problem in hijacking the thread, it relates. I definitely suggest getting the VLC with the SizeGenetics, it will make your extending so much easier and productive with no pinching or pain. It is a small price to pay for such comfort. It also allows for very quick on and off opposed to any other attachment. The VLC makes the SizeGenetics so much more effective.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Man your stats are insane, i wish I had those. I wouldn't be hanging anymore. So I'm uncunt and I use the sizegenetics with the VLC tugger and it works pretty well for the moment, but every Hours i have to take it off to release the pression on my penis and the foreskin trapped.

    I hope I can help, so let me know if you need anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirusshan View Post
    Hey guys, not trying to hijack thread, just saw this on top and it relates to me. I am currently not happy with myself as a whole and I want to start with getting bigger. I suffer from Peyronie's and am uncircumcised. I have a size genetics and need help on where to start. Should I grab a VLC off the bat? And is there any videos of showing how to make this work for us Uncut guys.? I am having a rough time putting this on and understanding. Im currently 4.5 inches soft, and 7.5 inches hard if that matters. Thanks!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by chris34096 View Post
    Man your stats are insane, i wish I had those. I wouldn't be hanging anymore. So I'm uncunt and I use the sizegenetics with the VLC tugger and it works pretty well for the moment, but every Hours i have to take it off to release the pression on my penis and the foreskin trapped.

    I hope I can help, so let me know if you need anything.
    That is normal to have to take off and retiurn good circulation after 1 hour. This is how long most men go. Wit The VLC it is pretty quick awn and off. If you want something you can wear all day and night without having to take off and on is the Phalosan.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    That is normal to have to take off and retiurn good circulation after 1 hour. This is how long most men go. Wit The VLC it is pretty quick awn and off. If you want something you can wear all day and night without having to take off and on is the Phalosan.
    Yeah i'm planning on purchasing the Phallosan Forte.

    I will confess here something ! My girlfriend and me are dating for 3 months now and she loves having sex with me (apparently). And this weekend we tried some naughty card game and in the card it was written: "Let your man use an object you will choose to masturbate you with it". The only i had was a banana. She took it and i pulled a condom on it. This banana was way bigger than me in lenght and width. I started to fuck her with the fruit and i saw that she was loving it.
    At first it was cool but after she had an orgasm I felt horrible and started to complex again on the size of my penis. We talked about size of penis and mine, but i never mentioned the banana of course and she told me that sex was really good with me and that i was n°2 on her list and all bullshit that i don't believe of course.
    During this conversation I mention the fact that I want a bigger penis because i'm sure i could give her more pleasure if my penis was wider and longer and she agreed by saying : "if it was a bit bigger it could be nice" and that's when my ego died.

    I didn't know what to think and since that they I feel bad about my penis and about how I should manage to get a big dick.

    I will continu using the SG with VLC tugger and I will buy the PF to replace the SG and being able to wear it at night while sleeping.

    Ps: My penis size is 13.5 cm lenght erected / 6cm flaccid

    Some support from you and some story would be lovely

    Thanks

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Never, ever think on why she had an orgasm in this situation, it was most likely out of excitement for a new addition to your sex life. Stop obsessing on something she is not obsessing on at all! We project our thought and emotions onto our partners but in reality we do not know what they are thinking. You are in the right place. You can make you penis bigger than the banana! The beauty of PE his it can get you to the place that once caused you anxiety.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Never, ever think on why she had an orgasm in this situation, it was most likely out of excitement for a new addition to your sex life. Stop obsessing on something she is not obsessing on at all! We project our thought and emotions onto our partners but in reality we do not know what they are thinking. You are in the right place. You can make you penis bigger than the banana! The beauty of PE his it can get you to the place that once caused you anxiety.
    exactly this! please don't let your mind go down that 'rabbit hole'...it'll only make your PE journey that much more difficult. once you beging to see growth, all that negativity will be replace with excitement, use this energy to spring-board yourself beyond the initial newbie-gains stage

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    exactly this! please don't let your mind go down that 'rabbit hole'...it'll only make your PE journey that much more difficult. once you beging to see growth, all that negativity will be replace with excitement, use this energy to spring-board yourself beyond the initial newbie-gains stage
    We can't read minds and when we try we heap all of our own shortcomings in on the game and always come to a conclusion that is worse than the original state! Stopping projecting and start accepting!

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    We can't read minds and when we try we heap all of our own shortcomings in on the game and always come to a conclusion that is worse than the original state! Stopping projecting and start accepting!
    Thank you for those kind words. I will do so and follow my path to a 7inch penis and a wider one.

    Hoping this is reachable.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    you can do anything you set your mind to doing...just adhere to the basics:

    Discipline
    Dedication
    Determination

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by chris34096 View Post
    Yeah i'm planning on purchasing the Phallosan Forte.

    I will confess here something ! My girlfriend and me are dating for 3 months now and she loves having sex with me (apparently). And this weekend we tried some naughty card game and in the card it was written: "Let your man use an object you will choose to masturbate you with it". The only i had was a banana. She took it and i pulled a condom on it. This banana was way bigger than me in lenght and width. I started to fuck her with the fruit and i saw that she was loving it.
    At first it was cool but after she had an orgasm I felt horrible and started to complex again on the size of my penis. We talked about size of penis and mine, but i never mentioned the banana of course and she told me that sex was really good with me and that i was n°2 on her list and all bullshit that i don't believe of course.
    During this conversation I mention the fact that I want a bigger penis because i'm sure i could give her more pleasure if my penis was wider and longer and she agreed by saying : "if it was a bit bigger it could be nice" and that's when my ego died.

    I didn't know what to think and since that they I feel bad about my penis and about how I should manage to get a big dick.

    I will continu using the SG with VLC tugger and I will buy the PF to replace the SG and being able to wear it at night while sleeping.

    Ps: My penis size is 13.5 cm lenght erected / 6cm flaccid

    Some support from you and some story would be lovely

    Thanks
    Don't stress over that too much chris. I have been married for over 30 years and after starting PE and making some gains, my wife says "damn, I wish you would have found this site 10 years ago". This comment came out while we were having sex and I did a BM session prior to our roll in the hay. Get you a good routine and stick with it and you will have her asking you to quit growing, lol

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Starting again and being uncut

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Discipline
    Dedication
    Determination
    the 3 big D's

    Oddly enough the origin of the word discipline in Latin means to Scourge oneself of Mortification. Does not sound so fun. So happy the evolution of the word changed! The word Determination is also quite odd at its origin in old French is settlement of a controversy by a judge or by reasoning. Dedication means exactly what it says. Yeah I am OCD about root meanings of words

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •