Post Thanks / Like

ROUGH SEX TIPS.. Guys and Gals point of View Required!!

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm really in need of some 'Rough Sex' tips and tricks...

I have slept with my various share of girls but I'm usually a gentle loving type of guy, now recently like last week I came across this striking girl whilst at work. After work I met up and we went back to her place, as we were with friends I waited until we were in the privacy of her room where we started kissing, I immediately picked her up and placed her on her bed. I wasn't looking at having sex but maybe more of an exciting fling that night of passionate kissing and cuddling etc. Whilst I was in the midst of kissing and using my hands to stroke and tease her she grabbed my throat and started squeezing, at first it was a shock but I must say it was a huge turn on. She then responded by gently bitting me and scratching my back. I thought to myself this is a whole different kind of woman Im used to. I responded by squeezing her back, pulling lightly on her hair and nibbling on her arms, neck and eventually her breasts. Not once did I touch her vagina, I merely teased her by using my hand to tickle the surrounding area and she did not touch my dick. Cut a very long night's story down, we are meeting up again early next week and according to text I think she wants to take it to the next level, so I wish to be prepared! She's told me she likes rough sex, and I know she's fond of spanking both which I've never done to a woman before. I know this might sound like a silly question and some could say just go harder or faster but Im sure theres more to it than that.

So please my fellow comrades and Camaraderie, all help welcome.

Mike.

P.S I hit search but it didnt come up with much that was appropriate for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ROUGH SEX TIPS.. Guys and Gals point of View Required!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
    Hey Guys and Gals, I'm really in need of some 'Rough Sex' tips and tricks...

I have slept with my various share of girls but I'm usually a gentle loving type of guy, now recently like last week I came across this striking girl whilst at work. After work I met up and we went back to her place, as we were with friends I waited until we were in the privacy of her room where we started kissing, I immediately picked her up and placed her on her bed. I wasn't looking at having sex but maybe more of an exciting fling that night of passionate kissing and cuddling etc. Whilst I was in the midst of kissing and using my hands to stroke and tease her she grabbed my throat and started squeezing, at first it was a shock but I must say it was a huge turn on. She then responded by gently bitting me and scratching my back. I thought to myself this is a whole different kind of woman Im used to. I responded by squeezing her back, pulling lightly on her hair and nibbling on her arms, neck and eventually her breasts. Not once did I touch her vagina, I merely teased her by using my hand to tickle the surrounding area and she did not touch my dick. Cut a very long night's story down, we are meeting up again early next week and according to text I think she wants to take it to the next level, so I wish to be prepared! She's told me she likes rough sex, and I know she's fond of spanking both which I've never done to a woman before. I know this might sound like a silly question and some could say just go harder or faster but Im sure theres more to it than that.

So please my fellow comrades and Camaraderie, all help welcome.

Mike.

P.S I hit search but it didnt come up with much that was appropriate for me.
    for a guy its mainly about being dominating, as alot of women are into that and expect it when going rough. doggy is a good position to start with

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Death by Sex....A good way to go.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Thanks shadow69 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’m a male and I think that it is normal for most men to have a desire to have rough sex instead of gentle and romantic lovemaking. Romance and Sex are two energetically absolutely different concepts. But our society, thanks to a pop culture is brainwashed to use these both concepts together.

Please, do not misunderstand me, I’m not against romance. I think that romance is a very important component in relationships, but it must be before sex, not during sex. The problem is that most men have almost completely forgotten about romance in their everyday lives (especially in long term relationships), but it is the main aspect that makes women feel safe, respected and appreciated in these relationships.

Most men ignore their women and start to pay some attention to them only when they feel sexual urge that needs to be satisfied. As a result, most women who in everyday situations were “starving” from the lack of attention and romance, try to get what they haven’t received……..but this time…….during sex – they desperately want sex to be romantic, they want to hear and say the things like “I love you”, which in my opinion although is romantic, but at the same time it is absolutely not sexy….and only weakens male erection during sex……..

If the men could be wise enough to really and truly appreciate their women in everyday life, then they would have absolutely no problems to get rough and nasty sex from their girlfriends / wifes / lovers……….and these women would gladly agree to participate in it……….. because…….. they wouldn’t have anymore the necessity during sex to receive all those important things that they needed to receive in everyday situations……...instead, they could listen to their true, deepest (and even animalistic) sexual desires and fulfill them with a man, who makes them feel very good even at the moments when no one of them is thinking about sex………….and she knows that no matter how nasty things they will do during sex….she will be ok……..she will be safe and appreciated again…….after rough and nasty sex without any kind of romance……

And this in not a theoretical reasoning……..my opinion is based on my real life experience with my girlfriends and many lovers……….

And now, a rhetorical and a little bit sarcastic question. What is the magic romantic phrase during sex which the man could say to a regular good girl to receive a rimjob from her……..? Of course there is no such a phrase. But, there is a real (not fake!) appreciation of this woman long before sex……… and as a result…….….. HAVING ROUGH SEX will be magic………and to get rimjob, all you have to do is to grab her by hair and move her mouth to your balls and then to the anus...............years ago I thought that it is impossible to receive deepthroat or rimjob from regular girls...but now.....when you know how to correctly treat women before sex and after sex, I get deepthroats and rimjobs from almost every girl I have sex with.......

If the rough sex is completely new and unknown area for you, then I invite you to visualize your sexual contact before having real sex......try to listen to your deepest instincts......what are those things that you really would like to do with your girlfriend and that would give you the biggest arousal........how you would like to kiss her.......how you would like to look at her....how you would like to look in her eyes......what dirty words you would like to tell her.....with what intonation (in this case dominant intonation)............how you would like to show your admiration about your girlfriend's body when you undress her......how you would like to touch her....where you would like to touch her.....how you would like to f**k her......with what intensity.....etc......if you will visualize this all several times before sex......your anxiety still will be there......but in dramatically smaller amounts........because you'll already know what to do.......
    Likes Big Schwanz Acht liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

read, re-read this post...there is much truth here. If she feels completely safe and respected from you, then she'll get as nasty as you want to get