Post Thanks / Like

I would like to write a short review on the Titan

As for Titan pills all I can say is wow! The second day or third day I noticed more sexual energy meaning horniest and a sensitive dick. I am easily aroused and my dick goes up like lighting. And, not to mention more boners throughout the day and night.

My night and morning woods were terrible during the night, but now they are back in action. After stretches my EQ is back to normal or even better at times thanks to the Titan Pills. Sometimes my dick jumps right up when performing stretches.

All can say is thank you DLD and the matter of size community for your support and products.

This is my personal experience and no one else's
    Likes Munto, Pump4girth liked this post
    Thanks Pump4girth thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: I would like to write a short review on the Titan

Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    As for Titan pills all I can say is wow! The second day or third day I noticed more sexual energy meaning horniest and a sensitive dick. I am easily aroused and my dick goes up like lighting. And, not to mention more boners throughout the day and night.

My night and morning woods were terrible during the night, but now they are back in action. After stretches my EQ is back to normal or even better at times thanks to the Titan Pills. Sometimes my dick jumps right up when performing stretches.

All can say is thank you DLD and the matter of size community for your support and products.

This is my personal experience and no one else's
    Great review and very true! Titan Pills have the same ingredients as pills costing twice times the cost. For girth work, erection quality and flaccid hang there is nothing better. And when used to supplement your girth work they really benefit you. Spread the word so others can take advantage.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes Munto, Pump4girth liked this post
    Thanks Pump4girth thanked for this post