Online Clinic for Impotence Treatment
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dosages?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Dosages?

    I have very mild ED, nothing serious, I'm 30, but I can't get complete rigidly hard unless I go days without releasing, and I want that hardness all the time! I only average 1 one per day anyway. Even with pharmaceutical grade viagra, at the highest dose 100mg, it doesn't make it happen, only slightly better, mainly the the head not receiving as much blood I notice.

    My question is, what do you think it is causing that? And has anyone have any experience trying out dosages above that?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Dosages?

    Quote Originally Posted by codename47 View Post
    I have very mild ED, nothing serious, I'm 30, but I can't get complete rigidly hard unless I go days without releasing, and I want that hardness all the time! I only average 1 one per day anyway. Even with pharmaceutical grade viagra, at the highest dose 100mg, it doesn't make it happen, only slightly better, mainly the the head not receiving as much blood I notice.

    My question is, what do you think it is causing that? And has anyone have any experience trying out dosages above that?
    Have you tried Cialis? Many men who do not get the benefit that Viagra offers usually find that Cialis woks for them. I am just the opposite, Cialis does nothing for me but Viagra keeps me up at 100% for hours. This would be the first step. If this works problem solved, if not we can explore other options. At 100mg of Viagra you are at a maximum dosage and should get maximum effects.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Thanks arkailija thanked for this post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Dosages?

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Have you tried Cialis? Many men who do not get the benefit that Viagra offers usually find that Cialis woks for them. I am just the opposite, Cialis does nothing for me but Viagra keeps me up at 100% for hours. This would be the first step. If this works problem solved, if not we can explore other options. At 100mg of Viagra you are at a maximum dosage and should get maximum effects.
    Just as DLD says! If you have the option to try Cialis, go for it. Unfortunately where I live it still is a lot more expensive compared to Viagra. 100 mg of Viagra is a lot!
    I can get a very good boner with 12,5 mg or so; I let the small piece dissolve under the tongue and it's in the system very quickly!

    I'm also 30. The way of living matters a lot. Remember to do your Kegels (reverse ones too!), eat healthy and stay hydrated, water is the best for hydration.

    How about porn, previous relatioships etc.? I also think there's a lot of psychological things behind the erection (well, naturally there are!), so you might think what kind of material you've viewed or what kind of sexual encounters you've had.
    I notice from myself, very lately, that by myself I've gotten more lazy and getting a really good erection at times takes a bit of work. And orgasms by myself definitely are very different; could be I have the dopamine imbalance again for some reason, as quite often the release I have isn't so pleasing.

    All in all, different kind of stimulus can be a key, but it's good to remember moderation.
    I usually also go just once a day.
    I hope you'll find the solution codename47, I'm sure an agent like yourself can do it! ;-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    TN
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Dosages?

    Sounds like you may benefit from seeing a urologist.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

    Keepin' It Real Since 1999

    Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Dosages?

    Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    Just as DLD says! If you have the option to try Cialis, go for it. Unfortunately where I live it still is a lot more expensive compared to Viagra. 100 mg of Viagra is a lot!
    I can get a very good boner with 12,5 mg or so; I let the small piece dissolve under the tongue and it's in the system very quickly!

    I'm also 30. The way of living matters a lot. Remember to do your Kegels (reverse ones too!), eat healthy and stay hydrated, water is the best for hydration.

    How about porn, previous relatioships etc.? I also think there's a lot of psychological things behind the erection (well, naturally there are!), so you might think what kind of material you've viewed or what kind of sexual encounters you've had.
    I notice from myself, very lately, that by myself I've gotten more lazy and getting a really good erection at times takes a bit of work. And orgasms by myself definitely are very different; could be I have the dopamine imbalance again for some reason, as quite often the release I have isn't so pleasing.

    All in all, different kind of stimulus can be a key, but it's good to remember moderation.
    I usually also go just once a day.
    I hope you'll find the solution codename47, I'm sure an agent like yourself can do it! ;-)
    I hope he tries. Some men will not fair well on Viagra but may on Cialis and the other way around. I would give Cialis a try before going to the doctor.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Dosages?

    It's possible that you have a nitric oxide deficiency. Erections would be impossible without it...very vital. Viagra and Cialis and the like are dependent on it. But keep in mind that boner pills do little without arousal. I'm thinking at 30 years of age that 100 mg of Viagra should produce an erection capable of smashing walnuts to pieces. Get yourself a good l-arginine supplement. L-arginine is the fuel your body uses to make nitric oxide.Take 5,000 mg 3 times a day. But don't take l-arginine by itself. It's very important that the supplement you choose contains l-citrulline as well as vitamins and antioxidants. I recommend CardioForLife. It's a powder that you mix with water and take on an empty stomach. As soon as it hits your small intestine it goes straight into your bloodstream. It works like a champ. I take 2 scoops(10,000 mg free-form l-arginine) before sex. It works like a champ.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    TN
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Dosages?

    Then again, none of us (that I know of) are professionals outside of PE. We are all just guessing.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

    Keepin' It Real Since 1999

    Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Dosages?

    Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    Then again, none of us (that I know of) are professionals outside of PE. We are all just guessing.
    Hey, I am a professional rapper and you know this!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Dosages?

    I will try the Cardioforlife supplement for l-arginine and citrulline to see if that works. Could be a nitric oxide issue. Thanks!

    Also, I read up on that certain arteries could have arterial plaque in them, which would inhibit proper blood flow. I'm guessing this could also be a factor. Also mentions nitric oxide in there so it could be linked. Clear Your Arteries of Plaque

    I have seen a urologist and endocrinologist. They both say everything seems normal. The only hormone that was slightly out of range was prolactin at 15.9 . Of course I wouldn't get a prescription for Cabergoline which is a dopamine agonist, which in turn, lowers prolactin. I thought this may be something worth checking out, so through some other means, I managed to get my hands on it, since many bodybuilders use this since some substances they use at high doses increase prolactin significantly. This slightly worked, but mainly just to keep an erection after climax. Kinda glad that didn't work since that was pretty expensive.

    As far as Cialis, it's the same as viagra for me. However, I haven't taken it at its maximum dose I don't think.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •