Aaron Kemmer's Internet bestseller, Exercising the Penis, is coming out in hardcover. The book has been called "a first of its kind" by doctors and a "must have if you're serious about penis enlargement," by penile exercising experts and is now available at a higher quality, with more information, and at the lowest cost ever.
Free Give-Aways For Those Who Pre-Order
The major bookstores in America are doing a test run to see if there is demand for the book. This is a one shot, one kill affair. To be placed on the thousands of book shelves across America for years to come, the book needs a large amount of pre-orders.
For those that pre-order the book at BN.com or any of the websites listed below, you will receive free Access to the e-book version of the book (so you will receive the book at its lowest cost, PLUS a free digital version right away)
Pre-Order at the Store and You May Win a Free FastSize Extender or Jelq Device
Pre-orders at the physical stores hold more weight, so those who walk into Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million or Borders and pre-order, will also:
1. Donate to charity. 50 percent of the profits from in-store pre-orders will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
2. Enter into a drawing to win:
- One of 10 FastSize Advanced Extender Packages with VacExtender attachments
- One of 10 Jelq Devices
More About Exercising the Penis
To meet the demand for a quick and easy-to-read book on the growing art of "penile exercising," author Aaron Kemmer spent over five years learning from doctors, experienced experts, and thousands of men who have built a bigger and harder penis using exercises.
The result? Exercising the Penis teaches you how to:
- Increase your penis size. In a survey of nearly 1000 men who used penis exercises for three or more months, the average size increase was 1� in length and .5� in girth�a volumetric increase of nearly 50 percent.
- Yield stronger, harder and longer-lasting erections. In one study, men who exercised their penis had improved their erection strength just as much as men who took erection drugs.
- Overcome premature ejaculation and have multiple orgasms. A strong penis and pelvic region gives you control of your ejaculations.
- Endure dozens of other benefits. A healthier penis and penile vascular system will help you increase libido, create stronger orgasms, develop a healthier prostate, and more.
Testimonials & Expert Reviews of the Book
"If you want to safely extend the length or girth of your penis, this is the book to read. Had Exercising the Penis been available when I was writing my sexual techniques book, I certainly would have included it in the 'must read' list of resources."-Robert J. Rubel, Ph.D., author of Squirms, Screams and Squirts
"Exercising the Penis offers an excellent introduction both to the health and to the enlargement of the penis."-Charles Runels, M.D., author of Anytime...for as Long as You Want
"Exercising the Penis is a first of its kind. The information contained within the covers of this book will not only become a penis health guide for the medical-health industry as well as the layperson, it will become a tool for education for academics like me."-Deby L. Cassill, Ph.D., sexual health professor at the University of South Florida
"Penis training techniques have been written about for quite some time, but this book is THE single best option available as a comprehensive source for everything you would need to know about the subject."-Brian Walter, President of FastSize
"Setting the standard for penis enlargement, Aaron Kemmer's work will become the must have reference book for all those interested in 'exercising the penis.'"-Clive Peters, author of How to Maximize Your Manhood
To Pre-Order Online:
BARNES & NOBLE: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Exercising-the-Penis/Aaron-Kemmer/e/9780692000588
Labels: exercising the penis, free book, free penis book