Width Enlargement

I was reading about width enlargement and needless to say I am very pumped to get to work on them. Want to spread my girl's lips so wide she won't know what hit her.

But can I do them having only one month of Penis Enlargement under my belt? Would it be recommended?

If so what exercises?

Re: Width Enlargement

Start with this exercise: find a flat surface, get about 80-90% hard, and flatten your dick (pressing down on the top of it) with your palms for about 30-60 seconds. Even after one workout you'll notice it temporarily is wider.

really???...is that safe to do?...a rolling pin???...seems a bit drastic! If it is ok..then how long do you do it for and how often?...ive only just started pe...like yesterday..is it too soon to try this method?

9cyclops9

Yeah Oz I'd say wait until you have a month or two under your belt before you start the more hardcore stuff. Stick to the newbie routine until then, which is a sticky in the Newbie Forum.

hey cyclops, do you think that the rollers and width expansion would interfere with a clamp routine. i know that some do the rollers clamped, but it seems to me that the girth i'm gaining now is depth, not width, so do you think rollers could be incorporated or would they hurt my normail girth routine?

Im not cyclops, but rollers would not hurt your girth routine what so ever.

Like everything else start off slow and listen to your body. Ive tried it with the clamp on and it worked very well. Didnt stick with it though. Havent pe'd in about 2 months. Been traveling WAY too much. December 27th Im back on full time. :)

9cyclops9

Nah man the ATS rollers are GREAT to combine with a clamping routine.

Thiers lots of width makeing methods about.
DLDs has a few, Aftertheshock cameup with the ATS rollers and I took it into the constriction field and I have gained from them. Also you have Pan squeezes and Iso Compression squeezes which are essentially what Guijjiboo mentioned.

wtgmojo

Right now im doing the coffee cup method:

All you need is a coffe cup and a flat surface to lay your penis on

get erect enough to where u can still get a lot of width expansion from the "smash"

Grab the coffee cup by the handle and press down with the other side of the cup touching the shaft on the base for 30 seconds and do the same for midshaft and below glans.

Im currently doing two sets of these per workout

My only worry about the rolling pin is something solid pressing right against the top side of the penis might be pressing down on some nerves. I might try using one with some padding, see what happens...

D

DVD

thats nuts you will end up with a pancake shapped cock!!

I think you would be doing damage too

Obviously when you guys think of rolling pin, you are remembering cartoons where everything was smashed by giant rolling pins.

When you use a rolling pin you have an advantage because you dont have to and shouldnt push that hard to get great expansion. This is ONE of the MANY exercises that you dont do as hard as you can. Just monitor your pressure, pay attention to your body and you have a great addition to your exercise folder.

Jakb EXELLENT explanation. Its WORKS, I have gained from it and I didnt go consistant with it. I'm now 2.2'' width and was 2'' before I did the ATS rollers, they WORK. I suppose they could be dangerous, but ANY pe exercise can be dangerous if done wrong. Dont go mad, and dont press too hard. Also have you read anything on a similer, well ripped off exercise at Thunders, talked about by Wadzilla?