Collapse

Home

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Enlargement Insight: Risk and Reward

Penis Enlargement Insight: Risk and Reward

Many men may view penis enlargement as a scary thing or something that could cause injury and with this type of thought many do not start a natural penis enlargement program. It is important that you take caution when starting any exercise program but knowing which program is fastest and safest is vital. In all my time in penis enlargement I have NEVER suffered an injury and I have brought my own penis enlargement exercises to limits that far exceed the norm. As a matter of fact, the only injuries I have seen in almost a decade has been broken bloo...
    See more | Go to post

• Average Penis Size

Average Penis Size

So many men operate under the pretense of a skewed average size. Penis size needs to be understood and men should operate on that premise. Average size, across the board, whether you are white, black, asian or and other race, is 5.5" bone pressed length with a 4.75" girth while erect. So many guys have a misconception of what average penis size is and they allow this to limit themselves in so many ways. An example, that has become so common, is someone who stars penis enlargement with the idea that they are small. The first mistake so many mak...
    See more | Go to post
There are no articles in this category.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...
X