User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Fat pad!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Fat pad!

    with these shorter days in winter, your metabolism slows and triggers your body to 'fatten-up' for the cold/dark months.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Fat pad!

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    I should of clarified that if we want to make changes to our body fat percentage then we should be training at least twice a week with some cardio and clean eating. Some people aren't interested in lifting weights or training in general. Being an ex boxer and judo player, fitness is a part of my way of life. I've fallen off the wagon a few times regarding my diet but I always keep active.
    I've always had a decent metabolism but I'm not the greatest at staying active. It has helped me lose excess weight pretty easily. I'm 5'6" and twice in my life I've hit 185lbs. The first I was going to the gym 5x a week and eating to gain muscle. Ended up losing weight and eventually dropping back to 165lbs. The second time I was being lazy and eating anything and everything. I cut down on the crap food and began losing weight. Took 6 months and I lost 30lbs... about 10 more than I wanted. I was pretty well ripped though and approaching single digit body fat numbers when I got down to 150lbs.

    6 months ago I discovered I was back up to about 180lbs again. This time I cut down on how much pizza I was eating. My appetite is decreasing a little too. Some nights I don't feel like eating that bowl of ice cream.

    Today I had to put my belt 1 notch tighter, the notch that tells me I'm probably 160-165lbs again. Felt good. When you factor in my height the BMI charts say I'm approaching "overweight" but I have a decent bit of muscle to carry around. I'm not huge but I'm not small either.


    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I am so fucked up with this weight bullshit! I have gained all the weight back that took me a year to lose! I feel like saying fuck it! But I am not a quitter! I just wish I knew how I gained all of it back! I have not really changed my diet, IDK, I am lost! I could not even button my pants this morning...UGH!
    No "stress eating" or loss of activity?

    Any meds that cause weight gain?
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

    2-7-17 - BPEL 5 1/2"; EL 5"; Base EG 4 5/8"; MSEG - 4 7/8"
    5-7-17 - BPEL 6 3/8"; EL 5 7/8"; Base EG 5 1/2"; MSEG - 5 1/4"
    August 2017 - on break due to hernia
    5-22-18 back at it - BPEL 6 1/4"; EL 5 1/2"; MSEG 5 1/8"

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Fat pad!

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I am so fucked up with this weight bullshit! I have gained all the weight back that took me a year to lose! I feel like saying fuck it! But I am not a quitter! I just wish I knew how I gained all of it back! I have not really changed my diet, IDK, I am lost! I could not even button my pants this morning...UGH!
    You should make a very honest food list and count up all the calories in that list. You should do this for a full week , making sure you note down everything! Start reading food packaging and making a note of what each item contains. Total calories, carbs, fat, protein, fibre, sugar, sodium. Get yourself an app for tracking like my fitness Pal app which tells you exactly what is in the foods you are eating. This app also helps you to set a calorie intake for the day if you wish to loose weight. This app is very good as it makes tracking your good intake very easily. You can simply scan bar codes with your phone and all the information is given.
    Last edited by beardedbaldy; 02-27-18 at 01:51 AM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    102,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fat pad!

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    You should make a very honest food list and count up all the calories in that list. You should do this for a full week , making sure you note down everything! Start reading food packaging and making a note of what each item contains. Total calories, carbs, fat, protein, fibre, sugar, sodium. Get yourself an app for tracking like my fitness Pal app which tells you exactly what is in the foods you are eating. This app also helps you to set a calorie intake for the day if you wish to loose weight. This app is very good as it makes tracking your good intake very easily. You can simply scan bar codes with your phone and all the information is given.
    Wow, thanks BB! I never dreamed there was an app for this but I am not so app savvy This is a great idea and I will start today. I will start a progress thread also showing myself, again, where I am and when I get to where I want to be I will have that picture. I am not discouraged, just motivated to lose it again.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Fat pad!

    crap! does this mean we have to be accountable?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    102,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fat pad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    crap! does this mean we have to be accountable?
    Nah, just keep me accountable!

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Fat pad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    crap! does this mean we have to be accountable?
    I really should track what I eat cause I am horrible about it. I way eat way too much crap and not enough healthy food.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

    2-7-17 - BPEL 5 1/2"; EL 5"; Base EG 4 5/8"; MSEG - 4 7/8"
    5-7-17 - BPEL 6 3/8"; EL 5 7/8"; Base EG 5 1/2"; MSEG - 5 1/4"
    August 2017 - on break due to hernia
    5-22-18 back at it - BPEL 6 1/4"; EL 5 1/2"; MSEG 5 1/8"

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Fat pad!

    Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post
    I really should track what I eat cause I am horrible about it. I way eat way too much crap and not enough healthy food.
    Even if you dont keep track of what you eat its possible to lose weight and in turn cut away the fat pad, this last year i made several lifestyle changes that have changed things for me immensely at the beginning of last year i weighed 275 lbs i'm now to 215 and now working to my goal of 180.
    Everybody is different so there's no saying this will work for everyone but what i did was;
    Reduce portions, cut back on snacks (candy, soda, chips etc..) and kept it my head that I don't have to be limited by a Diet that will only help temporarily or even to cut things out of my life completely but to say hey i want to eat this whole cake.. well then that means i need to run a couple miles tonight to make it worth it.
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

    Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 8.25 8.13 8.5 10.5

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Fat pad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthious View Post
    Even if you dont keep track of what you eat its possible to lose weight and in turn cut away the fat pad, this last year i made several lifestyle changes that have changed things for me immensely at the beginning of last year i weighed 275 lbs i'm now to 215 and now working to my goal of 180.
    Everybody is different so there's no saying this will work for everyone but what i did was;
    Reduce portions, cut back on snacks (candy, soda, chips etc..) and kept it my head that I don't have to be limited by a Diet that will only help temporarily or even to cut things out of my life completely but to say hey i want to eat this whole cake.. well then that means i need to run a couple miles tonight to make it worth it.
    I've cut back a little on how much I eat in the past few months. Getting on a scale made me realize I needed to lose a little bit of weight. I'm glad it's still that easy for me because some day it might be a struggle.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

    2-7-17 - BPEL 5 1/2"; EL 5"; Base EG 4 5/8"; MSEG - 4 7/8"
    5-7-17 - BPEL 6 3/8"; EL 5 7/8"; Base EG 5 1/2"; MSEG - 5 1/4"
    August 2017 - on break due to hernia
    5-22-18 back at it - BPEL 6 1/4"; EL 5 1/2"; MSEG 5 1/8"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •