Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members of MOS= 1 Free Extra Month of coaching!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members of MOS= 1 Free Extra Month of coaching!

We're running a special here at MOS! Sign up for any 3 month package of Male Enhancement Coaching and get 1 free extra month! Just email me with your MOS username or PM me once you've signed up- and you're all set!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer.
    Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs!

Sounds really interesting. Took you up on the offer. Interested to see the benefits after 3months considering the fountain of knowledge this place already is.

Comment

Originally posted by jpeg5 View Post
      Sounds really interesting. Took you up on the offer. Interested to see the benefits after 3months considering the fountain of knowledge this place already is.
      Thanks- I look forward to coaching you!

Please be sure to contact me and send me your MOS username.

Comment

To clarify on what's entailed with the MeCoach Service:

Essentially, MeCoach is a personalized service that works with you to fulfill your male enhancement goals using your current experiences and abilities. What will happen when you sign up is that you'll be instructed to fill out a baseline questionnaire. Using the details of the questionnaire I'll fashion a routine for you.

Your instructions will be to keep very close track of your training details- either in your private MeCoach journal (we have software for that in the MeCoach member's area) or on your own preferred format. I'll be regularly reviewing your journal to ensure that you're on track and that you're training in a progressive but safe manner.

Of course, you can ask as many questions as you can, and most of our dialog will be via email for your privacy and convenience. If you require urgent assistance, a chat or phone consult can be arranged.

Premium members are entitled to weekly training chats, priority responses and a stricter adherence to regimentation. The Premium service is recommended for serious, committed members only!

As a member of MOS you're entitled to one free extra month of coaching with any 3 month subscription package you select. Just contact me with your MOS username once you sign on as a client and your membership will be extended.

As for value, the service is 100% guaranteed.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!

Comment

Awesome offer!
          Matters of Size
          SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition
          The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
          based on 16 Years of Research!

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
          and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
          Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
          The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package (61% Off!)
          Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
          Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
          Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
          Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
          Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
          Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
          ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Comment

Originally posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
            Awesome offer!
            Thanks!

Comment

We get a lot of questions regarding the Premium subscription option. Please read the below Q&A for details. Of course, if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask!

Q. Iíve been considering your meCoach male enhancement coaching service for awhile now and wanted to ask about your Premium subscription option. What makes this different from the other types of memberships?

Big Al: Thanks for your interest in the service! The Premium meCoach male enhancement coaching service differs from the other membership options as follows:

Premium members are entitled to weekly phone or skype chats. Live communication greatly increases the learning curve, and the dynamic nature of live conversation lends itself to a much more thorough consult experience.

Premium members get a more intensive experience. While standard members also get their journals reviewed regularly the Premium option is definitely not self paced! If youíre looking for a more disciplined, no-nonsense and serious approach to training, youíll certainly be held to the highest standards with the Premium service experience!

Premium members get priority responses in the email queue.

If you're a member of MOS you're entitled to one FREE extra month of coaching when you sign up for a Premium account! Simply contact me with your MOS username when you sign up and the free extra month will be noted in your meCoach account.

Regardless of what level of service you choose Iíll do my best to address all of your questions and concerns in a timely and thorough manner!
              Last edited by Big Al; 09-15-18, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X