Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gotta get back into the groove again

Originally posted by cladre60 View Post
    I hear ya Huge. I can deal with temporary setbacks but this has been 2 fucking weeks for me. Can't even get my BM routine in. I don't mind my wife hopping in the shower with me but this is becoming an every night thing so there's no way possible to get in a round of stretching or BM session.
    Just be patient, everything will eventually fall in place.

FREE TOOLS EVERY MONTH>>>>Monthly Contest for May-June
    Your choice of LengthMaster BathMate SizeGenetics

Comment

sometimes patience and kindness are interpreted as weakness and women need to know that you're their 'rock'...maybe throw a wrench into the mix and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by big schwanz acht View Post
        sometimes patience and kindness are interpreted as weakness and women need to know that you're their 'rock'...maybe throw a wrench into the mix and see what happens
        truth!
        Matters of Size
        SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition
        The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
        based on 16 Years of Research!

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
        and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
        Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
        The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package (61% Off!)
        Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
        Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
        Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
        Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
        Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
        Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
        ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
          Women will always be women. If they see patience and kindness as weakness, it will be their loss.

Comment

I'm totally off my game here guys. Haven't really done any PE since whenever the last post I made here about doing my stretching or BM routine. My wife is very aware that I've been doing PE and she knows there's a difference in my penis size (and also said I'm in no way small). I may have to give her a demonstration so she understands that there's nothing sexual about PE, that I'm actually "torturing" my penis for gains. It's super easy to "bottom out" now so I've gained some in the past few months. She's learning how to position herself more to accommodate the length and it all means more pleasure for her. After her surgery it shouldn't be an issue at all.

Gotta get back into the routine. Been trying to get to bed earlier. I never actually feel tired at night but once I convince myself to go to sleep I'm out at least 7.5hrs or else I don't feel rested. Need to get up early enough to exercise. The days I've been able to I'm actually able to get to sleep earlier. This work schedule just screws me. I like the hours cause I'm home earlier but I'm still adjusting to the hours.

I'll try to get some motivation to PE again.
            Just call me Clad
            As it rhymes with plaid
            They have nothing to do with one another

2-7-17 - BPEL 5 1/2"; EL 5"; Base EG 4 5/8"; MSEG - 4 7/8"
            5-7-17 - BPEL 6 3/8"; EL 5 7/8"; Base EG 5 1/2"; MSEG - 5 1/4"
            August 2017 - on break due to hernia
            5-22-18 back at it - BPEL 6 1/4"; EL 5 1/2"; MSEG 5 1/8"

Comment

I'm totally off my game here guys. Haven't really done any PE since whenever the last post I made here about doing my stretching or BM routine. My wife is very aware that I've been doing PE and she knows there's a difference in my penis size (and also said I'm in no way small). I may have to give her a demonstration so she understands that there's nothing sexual about PE, that I'm actually "torturing" my penis for gains. It's super easy to "bottom out" now so I've gained some in the past few months. She's learning how to position herself more to accommodate the length and it all means more pleasure for her. After her surgery it shouldn't be an issue at all.

Gotta get back into the routine. Been trying to get to bed earlier. I never actually feel tired at night but once I convince myself to go to sleep I'm out at least 7.5hrs or else I don't feel rested. Need to get up early enough to exercise. The days I've been able to I'm actually able to get to sleep earlier. This work schedule just screws me. I like the hours cause I'm home earlier but I'm still adjusting to the hours.

Everything is going to be okay.

Comment

I am going to send you a message in a few minutes.
                Matters of Size
                SRT

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
                Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Comment

• Originally posted by cladre60 View Post
                  Re: Gotta get back into the groove again

I hope all is well my Brother.
                  Matters of Size
                  SRT

Comment

• I hope so too

Comment

Working...
                    X