Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Return, Sell, or stick with it???

Hey everybody,

I recently got my new Phallosan Forte, literally yesterday, and I'm having some issues with it. Everything works fine, I'm able to put it on and wear it, but the issue comes from its bulkiness. When I strap it on, the pump jets out just past the curvature of my hip making this very obvious bump in my pants, and it does not look like I have a massive hard on, it just looks weird. It's extremely noticeable and I'm thinking of returning or selling it because of this. The bell and the clip aren't noticeable, it's just the pump.

I wanted to exhaust all my options first in trying to solve this issue before selling or returning it, so I wanted to ask you guys. How can i wear it without the pump being so noticeable? I've tried different angles but they pump is still very noticeable.

If the pump were removable that would be great but I haven't seen anything on the forum saying that you can remove it while keeping the suction.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Return, Sell, or stick with it???

Quote Originally Posted by lowblow View Post
    Hey everybody,

I recently got my new Phallosan Forte, literally yesterday, and I'm having some issues with it. Everything works fine, I'm able to put it on and wear it, but the issue comes from its bulkiness. When I strap it on, the pump jets out just past the curvature of my hip making this very obvious bump in my pants, and it does not look like I have a massive hard on, it just looks weird. It's extremely noticeable and I'm thinking of returning or selling it because of this. The bell and the clip aren't noticeable, it's just the pump.

I wanted to exhaust all my options first in trying to solve this issue before selling or returning it, so I wanted to ask you guys. How can i wear it without the pump being so noticeable? I've tried different angles but they pump is still very noticeable.

If the pump were removable that would be great but I haven't seen anything on the forum saying that you can remove it while keeping the suction.

Thanks!
    Wearing it upright should to show any bulge. Maybe go half the day upward and when home got for the downward or side positions. Wearing dark pants is very helpful too. But if you find yourself not able to use at work, no big deal, you can wear all night sleeping.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duplicate
    Last edited by lowblow; 04-17-18 at 09:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the reply DLD. So putting it up right is a no go since my job requires me to drag things across my body, a d I'm afraid the belt might get caught.

I was thinking of maybe modding the pump to make it detachable while still keeping the suction. Either that or maybe opt for the PMP.

What are your thoughts on the PMP? Is it as bulky or is it a little less discreet than the PMP?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the reply DLD. So putting it up right is a no go since my job requires me to drag things across my body, a d I'm afraid the belt might get caught.

I was thinking of maybe modding the pump to make it detachable while still keeping the suction. Either that or maybe opt for the PMP.

What are your thoughts on the PMP? Is it as bulky or is it a little less discreet than the PMP?
    PMP is a different animal all together, it may solve your problem using their belt system. Here are the positions they allow (I can see a number of other positions not mention also)

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks DLD. I think I'm going to opt for the PMP.

If anybody is interested in buying a Phallosan Forte, let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pump can't be removed. The Phallosan has a very complex shaped pump connection structure. I think they do this so that you can't produce your own chambers. The small pump is probably the handiest feature on the Phallosan. I am using a custom chamber which works with a CPC valve. However then you need a transportable pump or a hose to produce the vacuum by inhaling through the hose. Usually the fork is surrounding the pump so you wouldn't really have issues with the size of the pump because the fork is there anyway. Really seems that you have an awkward angle between the pumps longitudinal axis and the fork. I would stick with it and experiment a bit. Trousers matter as does the angle. Sometimes I placed the belt horizontally but I think it is better to align it the grooves that are given by the body (so between belly and thighs). But I don't know. The pump is actually able to flex a lot so I don't know how it really could be an issue.
    Phallosan Forte 3XL 3D print - LG Hanger - Thickwall UK Long Jonny 4x12" Hydropump mod with Mityvac Silver Line - Bathmate Goliath - Lumunu silicone cockring

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fork has a pivot point that allows it to bend around my hip. The pump on the other hand doesn't and just goes straight past my hip and sticks out by about .5-1 inch. It doesn't sound like much but when I put pants on it's fairly obvious.

I've tried it from several angles: completely horizontal, a few degrees above horizontal, along the crease between my thigh and belly, but it's still obvious.

Part of my problem is probably due to my narrow body frame. It doesn't matter what angle I choose, the pump will always protrude past my hip.

Thanks for the reply though. Where'd you get that custom chamber?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I opted for the penimaster pro. So, my phallosan is for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I opted for the penimaster pro. So, my phallosan is for sale.
    I am glad you went with the PeniMasterPro, it is a great extender that gets little attention. Please give us the best review possible.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lowblow I’ll take the phallosan off your hand. Shoot me a pm