Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Forging my Ideal sword Sinthious's Journey

So happy to have you back! The LengthMaster is a great place to put those tax breaks! It is simply amazing. Take solid measurements so there is no guessing in the future. I will watch over you as you proceed! Best to you my Brother!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    great place to put those tax breaks!
    all $27.63 of it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So happy to have you back! The LengthMaster is a great place to put those tax breaks! It is simply amazing. Take solid measurements so there is no guessing in the future. I will watch over you as you proceed! Best to you my Brother!
    Thank you I am updating my sig and thread with new measurements today, Tried the LM for the first time this morning... definitely going to need to experiment with different wraps and placement as i still ended up busting a couple capillaries in my glans and i can feel a mild pain still from where im guessing the pressure of the LM was pressing against my glans.
    Im thinking im going to try a my extra 2" piece of silicon sleeve I have sitting around instead of the ace bandage hopefully will help grab the tunica as i feel like the skin is just sliding as i use the LM, also going about 1/8-1/4 in down from the glans rather than right at the glans where I grab when doing manual stretches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    all $27.63 of it
    Big roller over here ;P
    No but in all seriousness if your in the usa compare your January and December paycheck see what the difference is and have your work hold on to it as this year they are taking a straight 13% chunk so most will end up owing the IRS if you dont do this, this was a tip from my Tax person.

Alright so since the start of PE i evidently have been doing my measurements wrong when it comes to bp/nbp so despite the gains im going to update my signature with October being my base stats as thats what they have been roughly since then, on this thread im going to keep my entire career as i think its just as important to see that despite measuring wrong they showed consistent gains and surprisingly close to my current measurements roughly 1/4-1/2 in difference. I am counting this change partially due to my weight loss last year, when i started getting in to shape in January 2017 i was at roughly 270-275 currently i am down to about 215 the change feels amazing. My PE goals remain the same and now that im equipped with some tools and a more than a year of knowledge I know i will reach my goals.
    Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 6/7/17 7/12/17 8/1/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7.25 7 7.5 7.5 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 5.75 5.5 6 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 5 * 4.85 * 4.87 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.25 8.13 8.5 10.5
    Last edited by Sinthious; 03-08-18 at 09:42 AM.
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 8.25 8.13 8.5 10.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i feel like an idiot, i got my LM i used it once and now i have to wait to heal before i can do any pe exercises :(
    I made the mistake of trying this in the dim morning light as to not wake my wife hours before she needed to be up... I must not have had enough padding or something but i caused a cut to form just under the glans so not i cant grip right there to do even manual stretches without potentially making it worse and i dont even want to try my BM yet... hopefully by Monday it will healed up i dont want to rush it as i dont want to make it worse or scar it... But I will keep up on my Kegels and research so that when i can start up again i can do this better.
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh boy, that is a bummer. The LengthMaster should be experimented with in a safe environment before going hog wild. Practice wrapping, attaching and finding the most comfortable method. From there you can increase intensity and strength. Don't feel too bad, almost everyone who gets a LengthMaster has a period of training before they can go all out. Take you time and learn with expertise.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh boy, that is a bummer. The LengthMaster should be experimented with in a safe environment before going hog wild. Practice wrapping, attaching and finding the most comfortable method. From there you can increase intensity and strength. Don't feel too bad, almost everyone who gets a LengthMaster has a period of training before they can go all out. Take you time and learn with expertise.
    Oh yeah i definitely understand, Thankfully i didn't go "hogwild" with it in the first go as i knew it would take practice i didn't even do a full set, but i think what happened is i slipped through and it pinched/pulled the skin the injury really is small and barley skin deep but just in a spot that prevents further trials.

Accidents happen its all part of the journey I am not discouraged or looking down on the mistake, I am taking it as it is a lesson that will strength my future.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthious View Post
    Oh yeah i definitely understand, Thankfully i didn't go "hogwild" with it in the first go as i knew it would take practice i didn't even do a full set, but i think what happened is i slipped through and it pinched/pulled the skin the injury really is small and barley skin deep but just in a spot that prevents further trials.

Accidents happen its all part of the journey I am not discouraged or looking down on the mistake, I am taking it as it is a lesson that will strength my future.
    Thank you for taking my advice! You will fare very well!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well nearly 2 weeks and I almost can start my exercises again :/ the injury from the length master is mostly healed some fresh skin that hasn't fully sealed with the old tissue but almost there. unfortunately I am still going to be down for another week hopefully no longer. This time not because of a PE injury but is near the same area... Wifes nails had a sharp point with which she cut me accidentally....
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well nearly 2 weeks and I almost can start my exercises again :/ the injury from the length master is mostly healed some fresh skin that hasn't fully sealed with the old tissue but almost there. unfortunately I am still going to be down for another week hopefully no longer. This time not because of a PE injury but is near the same area... Wifes nails had a sharp point with which she cut me accidentally....
    Take your timr, there is no rush as if you rush it will make the situation worse. Better you take enough time off to know that it has completely healed. Always better safe than sorry!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take your timr, there is no rush as if you rush it will make the situation worse. Better you take enough time off to know that it has completely healed. Always better safe than sorry!
    No doubt since it first happened i keep reminding myself of that each time i think about going to do a set. I'm estimating that by hopefully Saturday I will be healed up as the new one was small.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how did u wrap for the LM exactly that contributed to the injury?
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

My Routine & Progress Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't exactly the wrapping that caused it but the lack of padding i think. I had tried with just the theraband and it worked decently but when i did my last stretch to the right i think it slipped and pinched the skin right under the glans near the frenulum about a 1/4 in in length. The injury didn't bleed or even hurt much till afterwords now that one is pretty much healed up its just the one my wife caused that im waiting on now and that one did bleed....
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lesson learned, heal up completely and be more cautious. So many men run into a learning stage with the LengthMaster and it is best to really take you time and learn everything before going crazy. The LM is very powerful and anything with this much power must be treated with caution.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lesson learned, heal up completely and be more cautious. So many men run into a learning stage with the LengthMaster and it is best to really take you time and learn everything before going crazy. The LM is very powerful and anything with this much power must be treated with caution.
    For sure granted I put less force than i do when doing manual stretches when you calculate in leverage that the lm gives. It's in the past now I have not been worried nor disappointed in the length master, as my quote in my Sig says "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them" mistakes happen it is what you do after that matters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sure granted I put less force than i do when doing manual stretches when you calculate in leverage that the lm gives. It's in the past now I have not been worried nor disappointed in the length master, as my quote in my Sig says "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them" mistakes happen it is what you do after that matters.
    A mistake is a great lesson when seen in this light. Too many see a mistake as failure when in actuality it is growth. The LengthMaster has far more intensity than can be used and this makes it addictive in the sense that you can really stretch with incredible force making gains quickly, but you can also over do it. I think each man is different and each should master in their own way.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've learned far more from being wrong and/or making mistakes (it sometimes takes a while to recognize it )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't exactly the wrapping that caused it but the lack of padding i think. I had tried with just the theraband and it worked decently but when i did my last stretch to the right i think it slipped and pinched the skin right under the glans near the frenulum about a 1/4 in in length. The injury didn't bleed or even hurt much till afterwords now that one is pretty much healed up its just the one my wife caused that im waiting on now and that one did bleed....
    dammit. i can visualize what you're describing. it seems that a better way to wrap would be to place the LM clamp a little below the top half of the wrap, instead of directly in line. this way there is a bit of restraint. thoughts DLD?
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

My Routine & Progress Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ULTIM8GAINZ View Post
    dammit. i can visualize what you're describing. it seems that a better way to wrap would be to place the LM clamp a little below the top half of the wrap, instead of directly in line. this way there is a bit of restraint. thoughts DLD?
    Perhaps that may work. I did get to try the LM again this morning, i messed around with several types of wraps but havent found one that works with me yet :/
    I seem to be able to get it to grip the skin just fine but i cant get grip on the internals so the skin keeps wanting to slide with padding and all to my head no matter how tight the LM is.... i am cut btw.

I tried theraband then 8" of ace wrap, silicon sleeve with theraband, silicon sleeve alone, ace bandage alone, no padding....
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out Stillwantmore's wrapping technique in the stickies in the Hanging Section. That wrap worked the best for me.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/h...look-here.html

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i have done enough scanning through the wrapping forum that my eye feel like there going to bleed... But i have some ideas to try next time i get some decent rest so i can get up in the morning :/
    Last time I did the LM i was able to get a decent stretch on the ligs it was just when i tried to pull up for example and only pulling the tunica where i encountered slippage not of the LM by my skin trying to slide over the glans... odd feeling when your cut. Past that i have been slacking on my stretches for a few days but been consistent with my kegels, although i was curious so i measured my BPFSL this morning and i notice i was under 8" but when i did a light stretch and felt a lig pop it was back to my last measurement... I think it was due to me stopping and my body over compensating for where things needed to heal.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast