boohoohoo

Registered
So I recently began hanging again after setting aside PE altogether for nearly 2 years. After about 45-50 days I have seen the biggest gain in such an amount of time as I ever had, which is just under 1/2 inch. I believe that the key to my recent success has little to do with how much weight I am hanging, but more to do with two things:

1. I have shattered the 10 hour rule by doing at least 14 hours a week. I think a lot of guys that see small gains do so because they do not spend enough time hanging, and really 10 hour a week should be a minimum that you strive to go past. I mean, if guys that use extenders keep them on for 6+ hours a day, we as hangers should make sure to get in as much time as possible.

2. I also attribute my gains to doing very long sets. Most of the time I do a set I try to do it for at least an hour without stopping. My belief about this is that this causes the most stretch because the penis is constantly being pulled a tiny fraction further then the moment before.

Just wanted to bring up these two ideas with the hope that it helps my brothers here at MOS.

What hanger do you use? What weight progression have you used? What weight range do you currently work with? I believe a guy still needs a semi steady progression in weight over time to keep gaining over time.

stillwantmore2;623867 said:
What hanger do you use? What weight progression have you used? What weight range do you currently work with? I believe a guy still needs a semi steady progression in weight over time to keep gaining over time.

same questions. and also congrats on your gains!! I to have come across the 10 hour rule many times and strive to surpass that each week. again, CONGRATS and thanks for sharing

stillwantmore2;623867 said:

I use a Bib starter. I had gone through a period about 2 years ago of hanging with it before, so I started pretty heavy when I began again 50 days ago. I started around 10 lbs and over those 50 days have increased the weight to 15 lbs. From here on out I am going to increase the weight by 1.25 lbs every month. I know that sounds a bit slow, but I am already at a reasonably heavy weight and I want to avoid going too heavy for as long as I can. As far as my weight range, I do not change the weight I use even if I get a lot of fatigue. I currently stick with the 15 lbs no matter what, but if I get too fatigued I just stop and do an extra set later in the day to make up for the time lost.

I would have to agree that eventually one would have to increase the weight used in order to continue to see gains, but I have two ideas that also contradict that. The first is that just like the 10 hour rule seems pretty fixed as to how much time a person needs to hang per week, I think in terms of weight the magic number for almost everyone to begin gaining is 15 lbs. Based on what I have read and experienced, even the most stubborn of gainers begin to see results at 15 lbs, so I don't think it is too necessary to rush to increase the weight once you get that high.

The second thing is that men who use extenders see gains, but they use a fixed amount of tension (the tension never goes higher then a few pounds). If a weight/tension progression was absolutely necessary, wouldn't all extenders fail to work after a short amount of time if at all?

youknowme123321;623877 said:
same questions. and also congrats on your gains!! I to have come across the 10 hour rule many times and strive to surpass that each week. again, CONGRATS and thanks for sharing
Thanks for the congrats, I was surprised to see such quick gains considering the last time I was hanging it took me like 4 months to see the same amount. This is why I really believe the amount of time under tension is huge and 10 hours a week should always be a minimum.

boohoohoo;623929 said:
I use a Bib starter. I had gone through a period about 2 years ago of hanging with it before, so I started pretty heavy when I began again 50 days ago. I started around 10 lbs and over those 50 days have increased the weight to 15 lbs. From here on out I am going to increase the weight by 1.25 lbs every month. I know that sounds a bit slow, but I am already at a reasonably heavy weight and I want to avoid going too heavy for as long as I can. As far as my weight range, I do not change the weight I use even if I get a lot of fatigue. I currently stick with the 15 lbs no matter what, but if I get too fatigued I just stop and do an extra set later in the day to make up for the time lost.

I would have to agree that eventually one would have to increase the weight used in order to continue to see gains, but I have two ideas that also contradict that. The first is that just like the 10 hour rule seems pretty fixed as to how much time a person needs to hang per week, I think in terms of weight the magic number for almost everyone to begin gaining is 15 lbs. Based on what I have read and experienced, even the most stubborn of gainers begin to see results at 15 lbs, so I don't think it is too necessary to rush to increase the weight once you get that high.

The second thing is that men who use extenders see gains, but they use a fixed amount of tension (the tension never goes higher then a few pounds). If a weight/tension progression was absolutely necessary, wouldn't all extenders fail to work after a short amount of time if at all?

Thanks for the congrats, I was surprised to see such quick gains considering the last time I was hanging it took me like 4 months to see the same amount. This is why I really believe the amount of time under tension is huge and 10 hours a week should always be a minimum.

Yes, you can stick with the same weight for a while, but how long will you keep hanging 10+ hours weekly? Eventually, no matter how much time per week you hang, you will need to add more weight. "Feeling" fatigue from hanging is subjective. Just because you "feel" fatigue, is it stretch/gain inducing fatigue, or is it simply from having a load on the tissues? I've seen many vac hangers carry on about how great it is that they can hang for hours on end with 10lbs, or whatever weight....and they "feel" so much fatigue. However, I'm not reading of many accounts where gains are coming from these long periods of hang time. I do want to see how you progress of course. I have a feeling since you are using the BIB starter you will have twisting problems soon due to the gel liner if/when you go up in weight some more. It's usually around the 15lb mark for a lot of men that this issue with twisting begins.

Men do of course gain from extenders. Are you referring to extender studies though, or men you have seen reporting gains on forums? I know extenders do produce gains, but I have never personally seen men claim more than newbie gains from them. You are very unlikely to see a man like myself for example who has already conditioned his penis to very heavy (over 25lbs) hanging gain from an extender. No matter if I wear it for the manufacturer recommended 8-12 hours daily, or not. Men who have been in the extender studies were most likely "normal" guys never previously exposed to "PE", the PE community, etc. It's easy for us IN the PE community to forget, or not realize this sort of thing, or take it into consideration. So, men who have never done PE, never had their penis exposed to PE type tension, they will in fact see a nice gain most likely from using an extender. Again though, after that initial gain period, the extender will likely quit giving results. The penis has to be forced to continue to re adapt to new/higher tension to keep elongating. Applying the same tension level even at a longer point of stretch, or for a longer period of time will only produce so much in terms of continued gains until you hit a wall and have to change to a new method.

I'm not trying to argue, or play Devil's Advocate, just sharing my experiences from what I've seen reported and from my own personal experiences over the years.

Last edited:
stillwantmore2;623974 said:
Yes, you can stick with the same weight for a while, but how long will you keep hanging 10+ hours weekly? Eventually, no matter how much time per week you hang, you will need to add more weight. "Feeling" fatigue from hanging is subjective. Just because you "feel" fatigue, is it stretch/gain inducing fatigue, or is it simply from having a load on the tissues? I've seen many vac hangers carry on about how great it is that they can hang for hours on end with 10lbs, or whatever weight....and they "feel" so much fatigue. However, I'm not reading of many accounts where gains are coming from these long periods of hang time. I do want to see how you progress of course. I have a feeling since you are using the BIB starter you will have twisting problems soon due to the gel liner if/when you go up in weight some more. It's usually around the 15lb mark for a lot of men that this issue with twisting begins.

Men do of course gain from extenders. Are you referring to extender studies though, or men you have seen reporting gains on forums? I know extenders do produce gains, but I have never personally seen men claim more than newbie gains from them. You are very unlikely to see a man like myself for example who has already conditioned his penis to very heavy (over 25lbs) hanging gain from an extender. No matter if I wear it for the manufacturer recommended 8-12 hours daily, or not. Men who have been in the extender studies were most likely "normal" guys never previously exposed to "PE", the PE community, etc. It's easy for us IN the PE community to forget, or not realize this sort of thing, or take it into consideration. So, men who have never done PE, never had their penis exposed to PE type tension, they will in fact see a nice gain most likely from using an extender. Again though, after that initial gain period, the extender will likely quit giving results. The penis has to be forced to continue to re adapt to new/higher tension to keep elongating. Applying the same tension level even at a longer point of stretch, or for a longer period of time will only produce so much in terms of continued gains until you hit a wall and have to change to a new method.

I'm not trying to argue, or play Devil's Advocate, just sharing my experiences from what I've seen reported and from my own personal experiences over the years.

That's all good advice and I will keep it in mind. I am definitely going to increase the weight, but I am waiting to do so comfortably. In the past when I got up to 20 lbs it became a bit painful.

boohoohoo;624115 said:
That's all good advice and I will keep it in mind. I am definitely going to increase the weight, but I am waiting to do so comfortably. In the past when I got up to 20 lbs it became a bit painful.

Yes it's all about slow and steady progress I can tell you have likely not read my progressive hanging thread. Google progressive hanging.

boohoohoo;623851 said:
2. I also attribute my gains to doing very long sets. Most of the time I do a set I try to do it for at least an hour without stopping. My belief about this is that this causes the most stretch because the penis is constantly being pulled a tiny fraction further then the moment before.

Just wanted to bring up these two ideas with the hope that it helps my brothers here at MOS.

Just curious, but when you say you do an hour without stopping, do you mean you perform 60 minute sets straight, without removing the hanger?

boohoohoo;624115 said:

yeah i wish someone had proof of hanging really heavy weight 30lbs +. i show hanging 25lbs in a video but it is intense for sure. I've never seen any conclusive real heavy hanging

youknowme123321;624270 said:
yeah i wish someone had proof of hanging really heavy weight 30lbs +. i show hanging 25lbs in a video but it is intense for sure. I've never seen any conclusive real heavy hanging

There is a movie called Unhung that is on Netflix. It is basically a movie about a guy going through all types of PE, but none of them work for him. In that movie he goes to Taiwan and goes to a dojo where they hang weights off their dick and testicles as a form of exercise (not really for PE). This one guy hangs 300 lbs off his dick and testicles for like 2 seconds, but his penis is quite small. If you have Netflix check it out YouKnowme.

boohoohoo;624289 said:
There is a movie called Unhung that is on Netflix. It is basically a movie about a guy going through all types of PE, but none of them work for him. In that movie he goes to Taiwan and goes to a dojo where they hang weights off their dick and testicles as a form of exercise (not really for PE). This one guy hangs 300 lbs off his dick and testicles for like 2 seconds, but his penis is quite small. If you have Netflix check it out YouKnowme.

2 seconds is nothing, it would not bring any gains!

And 2- the movie is BS! As much as I know they concluded PE is ineffective and he didn't even try joining MOS and following a routine for more than 2-3 months.. :)

I have yet to see a movie, or documentary that puts PE into a truly positive light. Even the Channel 4 doc that DLD was in leaned mostly away from the efficacy of PE.

stillwantmore2;624386 said:
I have yet to see a movie, or documentary that puts PE into a truly positive light. Even the Channel 4 doc that DLD was in leaned mostly away from the efficacy of PE.

I wish they would have spent more time on MOS and our techniques but there was just so much time for each person in the film. What we need is a A+ film student to take on the project and bring PE into the light it deserves. I think Peter Ruben did a great good for PE with his article for Salon and KING magazine but a film would really help so much more.

I truly believe that if everyone on the planet believed that PE actually works and all the movies and scientists pushed the idea that it works there would still be a small percentage of men doing it.

People are lazy as hell. I mean look at the shape most men are in physically. All men know that if they have an attractive body that they will get more female attention, and all men know that by either lifting weights or doing other types of exercises they will get that nice body, but what percentage of men actually put in the time and effort to do so?

I think a huge part of the reason that PE doesn't get more attention and people don't believe in it is because they are too damn lazy.

doublelongdaddy;624459 said:
I wish they would have spent more time on MOS and our techniques but there was just so much time for each person in the film. What we need is a A+ film student to take on the project and bring PE into the light it deserves. I think Peter Ruben did a great good for PE with his article for Salon and KING magazine but a film would really help so much more.

Maybe if MOS has a project including some of the users where a movie is filmed currently and 6 months after proving the results all filmed! That would make people believe I guess, but it might be costly I guess... Like- 50 volunteers of the brotherhood are in the project and they are all filmed... :)

boohoohoo;624582 said:
I truly believe that if everyone on the planet believed that PE actually works and all the movies and scientists pushed the idea that it works there would still be a small percentage of men doing it.

People are lazy as hell. I mean look at the shape most men are in physically. All men know that if they have an attractive body that they will get more female attention, and all men know that by either lifting weights or doing other types of exercises they will get that nice body, but what percentage of men actually put in the time and effort to do so?

I think a huge part of the reason that PE doesn't get more attention and people don't believe in it is because they are too damn lazy.

Yes, that's what people are- the only thing they think about it how to do something with less effort. This way of thinking is bad- they use cars as trasporatation, not bikes or by foot, they don't do sports (maybe because they are just too busy)... But in the end of the day it is a personal choice, if a person likes himself the way he is, I guess it is all good. If people like having average sizes and fat bodies, I guess we can all live in harmony! :)

Zambrodom3;624616 said:
Maybe if MOS has a project including some of the users where a movie is filmed currently and 6 months after proving the results all filmed! That would make people believe I guess, but it might be costly I guess... Like- 50 volunteers of the brotherhood are in the project and they are all filmed... :)

Yes, that's what people are- the only thing they think about it how to do something with less effort. This way of thinking is bad- they use cars as trasporatation, not bikes or by foot, they don't do sports (maybe because they are just too busy)... But in the end of the day it is a personal choice, if a person likes himself the way he is, I guess it is all good. If people like having average sizes and fat bodies, I guess we can all live in harmony! :)

Well, anybody can start and maintain their own V-Log these days. It's free. Start a free blog with a title like "penis enlargement gains". Update it with your techniques, results, thoughts, experiences, etc. Host your video updates through one of the many free and user friendly "Cloud" or "Drive" services...no more hosting problems these days. When I return to hanging in the next year-ish I'm doing something very similar.

The lazy vs the over achievers is nothing new to humanity.

Back
Top Bottom