1/4 inch using SiliStretcher after only 2 weeks

j1975

Registered
been using the SiliStretcher for the past 2 weeks for 4 hours a day and have gained 1/4 which takes me to my 1st milestone which is 8 inch bone pressed and 2 inch total gain so far , I was stuck at 7.75 for years this is the first length gain ive had in years and ive only just got the SiliStretcher a few weeks ago maybe my body does not like more intense stretching and longer more passive stretching is needed hoping to get to 8.5 inches bp the SiliStretcher is the only thing im using at the moment very happy just to gain something after all this time.

been using the SiliStretcher for the past 2 weeks for 4 hours a day and have gained 1/4 which takes me to my 1st milestone which is 8 inch bone pressed and 2 inch total gain so far , I was stuck at 7.75 for years this is the first length gain ive had in years and ive only just got the SiliStretcher a few weeks ago maybe my body does not like more intense stretching and longer more passive stretching is needed hoping to get to 8.5 inches bp the SiliStretcher is the only thing im using at the moment very happy just to gain something after all this time.

Congratulations my brother I am so proud of you! Nothings better than confirming PE works by seeing the growth yourself. And if this is the only thing you’re doing it’s pretty amazing. Imagine if you added in some of the other important stretches you would probably get even more. If you want me to help you implement those stretches into your routine let me know ??

hi I was thinking of just doing A stretches with my power assist part of my lengthmaster for about 20 mins but spread out like 5 mins x4 throughout the day and doing 4 hours in the SiliStretcher at fairly heavy tension

hi I was thinking of just doing A stretches with my power assist part of my lengthmaster for about 20 mins but spread out like 5 mins x4 throughout the day and doing 4 hours in the SiliStretcher at fairly heavy tension

I love that you’re wrapping your LM as a power assist! The power assist exercises are amazing and so many people do not even know they exist. Fulcrum stretching was the reason I invented the power assist.

Badass man. The Silistretcher is an awesome piece of equipment. I recently started using the duro sleeve with mine and it's made a huge difference. I'm now hanging 10lbs

Big things coming your way! Keep up the good work and keep that attitude positive

@DLD Thanks bro, so far it's been pretty smooth sailing for me which is great. I'm sure I'll hit a plateau at some point but for now I'm just doing what works . I notice that when I go up in weight the stretch is insane and then after a while it becomes easy. When that happens, I add another pound and keep going. Repeating the process. So glad I found this site, so much great info and good people here too

@DLD Thanks bro, so far it's been pretty smooth sailing for me which is great. I'm sure I'll hit a plateau at some point but for now I'm just doing what works . I notice that when I go up in weight the stretch is insane and then after a while it becomes easy. When that happens, I add another pound and keep going. Repeating the process. So glad I found this site, so much great info and good people here too

If you ever come to a plateau simply come back to me and we will revamp your workout. I love your attitude and that’s gonna be the biggest driving force behind your growth

I remember I also plateau'd when I reached 7.75 BPEL by gaining 2.5 inches in length in 2014. I haven't kept up until recently started doing my stretches on the LM with durosleeve. So you overcame this plateau by just using the sleeve and no stretching? Just having it on? I might try that then. Can you give me a rundown on how long you use it for? 4 hours a day, everyday or just some days?
Also would you advise a cockring to supplement the sleeve for healing purposes or is being flaccid with the sleeve enough

Last edited:
just used the SiliStretcher everyday 4 hours no days off no hanging or manual I was shocked that i got the 1/4 inch as ive not made a gain for at least 7 years even though ive contiune to stretch my penis but that was probably my fault i didnt gain for years as I was just stretching downwards doing the same thing all the time, as of this week i will be doing A stretches with my power assist along with the SiliStretcher,using the sleeve flaccid is enough to heal

just used the SiliStretcher everyday 4 hours no days off no hanging or manual I was shocked that i got the 1/4 inch as ive not made a gain for at least 7 years even though ive contiune to stretch my penis but that was probably my fault i didnt gain for years as I was just stretching downwards doing the same thing all the time, as of this week i will be doing A stretches with my power assist along with the SiliStretcher,using the sleeve flaccid is enough to heal

giphy.gif

Do you think you'd get the same benefits by just using an "all day" stretcher like the vacuum stretcher?

Reactions: DLD
I think its best to do both hard and passive stretching so do some strong manual or hanging which ever you prefer and then use the SiliStretcher to keep the penis elongated for hours afterwards

I think its best to do both hard and passive stretching so do some strong manual or hanging which ever you prefer and then use the SiliStretcher to keep the penis elongated for hours afterwards
I haven't gained with normal stretching for 2 years after my plateau. That's why I'm considering a device to stay elongated.

I haven't gained with normal stretching for 2 years after my plateau. That's why I'm considering a device to stay elongated.
I haven't measured yet but my last need BPEL was 7.75" I was close to 8" but seeing as how I want to get to 9" I think it's very doable with an approach that's not as intense in stretching like with my LM.

I think I maxed out my capacity to grow with normal stretching even with the LM. I've gained 2.5" total in length so for the last 1.25" maybe I have to hit a different Target of the anatomy of the penis. As I understand it the muscles of the shaft of the penis are what stretch to grow with manuals and maybe slightly of the inner penis or is it mostly inner penis?

no one really knows whats happening when you stretch your penis for length gains it either works for you or does not , if you used the length master youve used so much intensity that more is not possible without injury so if that stopped working no point in doing it ,try the only other option and that is less force but for far longer,what you gained is remarkable but as you started at 5.25 maybe the length you gained seem less impressive to you than if you started at a longer length

Back
Top Bottom