1 inch in a half year?

Ravem

Registered
Like on the Title I want to know is it possible and realistic to gain 1 inch in a half year?
A little to me, Im 29 years old with a normal stature, a Blood Penis and a girlfriend in the Philippines. She knows that I make Penis Enlargment? even she say I dont need that, but I want.
At the moment my erect length is 13,5 cm and my goal is 16 cm.
After the Newbie Programm I has started on 28. June my routine like that:
5 min Warm up
Using the LengthMaster:
5 min Bundles Stretch
Stretch to each Side 3 Sets 30 seconds

Straight up to Center
Straight up to the Left
Straight up to the Right

Straight Down to the Center
Straight Down to Left
Straight Down to Right

Straight Out to the Center
Straight Out to Left
Straight Out to Right

Behind the Cheeks to Center
Behind the Cheeks to Left
Behind the Cheeks to Right

Then with my hands 10 min errect stretch.
After attach my SiliStretcher for the rest of the day in a medium-high intense and going sleep with it in a low intense up to the morning. All in One approx. 8-10 hours with the SiliStretcher. Since a half week I measured 2mm temp gains

Should I something change or add to my routine? Hope for advice

I added a half inch in length in my first month back to PE so I'm sure it's possible if you stay committed.

Routine looks good so as said if you can stick and commit to this for a year then all should be well, you may have times where no gains are made, key is you continue no matter what albeit sometimes you may have to mix up what your doing to change tactics and surprise your penis in a new way to continue growth

I really love your workout and your goal is extremely humble. I see stick with this for a few weeks and see where you get them at that point if we need to increase or add to this we can do that then. Excellent start my brother

My routine and daily activity is in the Routines and Progress Forum

and it is a very good progress report check it out. You’ve done a great job of tracking your work.

Like on the Title I want to know is it possible and realistic to gain 1 inch in a half year?
A little to me, Im 29 years old with a normal stature, a Blood Penis and a girlfriend in the Philippines. She knows that I make Penis Enlargment? even she say I dont need that, but I want.
At the moment my erect length is 13,5 cm and my goal is 16 cm.
After the Newbie Programm I has started on 28. June my routine like that:
5 min Warm up
Using the LengthMaster:
5 min Bundles Stretch
Stretch to each Side 3 Sets 30 seconds

Straight up to Center
Straight up to the Left
Straight up to the Right

Straight Down to the Center
Straight Down to Left
Straight Down to Right

Straight Out to the Center
Straight Out to Left
Straight Out to Right

Behind the Cheeks to Center
Behind the Cheeks to Left
Behind the Cheeks to Right

Then with my hands 10 min errect stretch.
After attach my SiliStretcher for the rest of the day in a medium-high intense and going sleep with it in a low intense up to the morning. All in One approx. 8-10 hours with the SiliStretcher. Since a half week I measured 2mm temp gains

Should I something change or add to my routine? Hope for advice
if you work hard you should see at least an inch of newbie gains in a year. At .25 per 3 months it's a very realistic target. I've gained.25 inch per month for the last 3 months doing basic(ish) stretches and BM twice a day. Work hard and consistently but stay sensible. It will happen.

The gains often come in peaks and plateaus so it's hard to say for sure what your timing will be for your length changes. But to answer the question, with the right routine, and consistency, you could achieve this goal. At the very least, I think you could achieve 16 cm in a year, but you might be able to do it faster with the right tools and consistency. Don't give up, stay consistent, you will see results.

Reactions: DLD
The gains often come in peaks and plateaus so it's hard to say for sure what your timing will be for your length changes. But to answer the question, with the right routine, and consistency, you could achieve this goal. At the very least, I think you could achieve 16 cm in a year, but you might be able to do it faster with the right tools and consistency. Don't give up, stay consistent, you will see results.

excellent response

Routine looks good so as said if you can stick and commit to this for a year then all should be well, you may have times where no gains are made, key is you continue no matter what albeit sometimes you may have to mix up what your doing to change tactics and surprise your penis in a new way to continue growth

In my experience, I change routine every 3 months so there won't be any time when I'm not making gains. Every 3 months, I saw gains even though some gains were smaller than others but it was worth it still.

In my experience, I change routine every 3 months so there won't be any time when I'm not making gains. Every 3 months, I saw gains even though some gains were smaller than others but it was worth it still.

Change routine, increase routine or add intensity to the routine

Yes. One is all you need.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-130615_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-130615_Google.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom