oxygenrice

Registered
yes. 5

the extra 2, I believe, are just extensions or part of the 2 side ligaments. Feel for them, they are there, almost under the base, they are not directly to the side, those are the side ligaments.

I try to angle my fingers when stretching to hit them, and i believe this is causing good growth. I can see it recently. I can feel it.

I always stretch to feel pain, until I can feel very slight tingling or giving of the ligaments. Not much at all, just a tiny tiny bit. Does that make sense?

I always use left and right hands when stretching.

to hit the top ligament, I stand up, and stretch very hard to the right, angling to hit all 5, but mostly the right, since it is my longest lig, and then I add tension to the left side....this is done straight out....then I quickly move it downwards....and this movement hits the top lig and I can sustain the tension at the bottom for about a sec. I do a good bit of these for top lig work. The sides are easy.

Just another tip and another angle. Hope it helps.

This thread has got me thinking: so far I've been going through the basic routine, but I realise I don't know a whole load about the actual anatomy and structure of the penis/ligaments.
Could ANYBODY reading this suggest threads where I might be able to read up a little more about the anatomy? (especially of the ligs and their insertions). This sort of background knowledge would be gratefully appreciated and (hopefully) should enable me to make adjustments to make my routine more productive.

Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom