meanvein

Registered
sup guise

I lurked MOS and some other forums for a while and finally decided I should start. I just started like a week ago and am already noticing some nice changes. My flaccid has already improved and my dick has def become more flexible. I also just found my jelqing groove in the 5th workout (I go 1 day on 1 day off) and saw a nice temp increase in girth with my dick engorged in blood. I felt bigger and it was the weirdest feeling hah. My flaccid stretch also seems to have already gotten better. I started out at 6.5NBELx5(mid and base) and will not measure until the 1st of December never missing a workout. Anyways just wanted to share my experience with all the other newbies and those skeptical of Penis Enlargement. I think this can work for everyone you just have to make it a commitment and not half ass it. I also wanted to thank DLD and all others on here for providing such good info and helping me get started (finally).

Last edited:
Sounds like you found your new addiction. I got hooked straight off the gate as well, although I wish I had a starting size like yours.

Excellent News! I am proud of you and I am looking forward to your future gains.

LiLNiJa;448130 said:
Sounds like you found your new addiction. I got hooked straight off the gate as well, although I wish I had a starting size like yours.

Yea I wish I started out bigger like some other guys on here but I guess it could be worse...

doublelongdaddy;448181 said:
Excellent News! I am proud of you and I am looking forward to your future gains.

Thanks. I got two questions though.
Is it ok if I kegel while jelqing?(I do 1 handed jelqs because of some skin). Also, I can feel like the blood moving around and my dick feels/looks heavier afterward, is that normal?

meanvein;448228 said:
Yea I wish I started out bigger like some other guys on here but I guess it could be worse...

Thanks. I got two questions though.
Is it ok if I kegel while jelqing?(I do 1 handed jelqs because of some skin). Also, I can feel like the blood moving around and my dick feels/looks heavier afterward, is that normal?

Of course! That is what everyone should do! Kegel while jelqing, hell kegel every chance you get!

If you want to learn how to kegel during stretching read through the DLD Blasters Exercise, it will teach you everything you need to jknow about stretching and using kegels and reverse kegels to make faster gains.

DLD,
Is it ok to jelq one handed? I have a little bit of excess skin and pull it back with one hand and jelq with the other grabbing the base again quickly after each rep. If I jelq two handed (even with an overhand grip and a lot of lube) I still pull some skin with me to the glans and cant really feel anything.

Wow! great news! yes... its addicting! Now... I get a pull in... a keagle in (especially when I piss, stopping the flow 5 times and restarting) every chance i get. Stay @ it for 3 months or so and it will become habitual. I even grew to love the discomfort Penis Enlargement brings... I love the phantom pains I have after workouts.
Congrats bro... go build a DICK!

meanvein;448672 said:
DLD,
Is it ok to jelq one handed? I have a little bit of excess skin and pull it back with one hand and jelq with the other grabbing the base again quickly after each rep. If I jelq two handed (even with an overhand grip and a lot of lube) I still pull some skin with me to the glans and cant really feel anything.

Jelqing with one hand would allow too much pressure to leave the penis between strokes. The idea of the continuous movement is to keep as much blood in the penis as possible. If this is not an option you could try the SLow Squash Jelq which would eliminate any of these issues.

doublelongdaddy;448751 said:
Jelqing with one hand would allow too much pressure to leave the penis between strokes. The idea of the continuous movement is to keep as much blood in the penis as possible. If this is not an option you could try the SLow Squash Jelq which would eliminate any of these issues.

I would but I'm a noob and don't wanna get injured lol. Those look intense. I might try some light ulis and a hairtie while jelqing to keep the skin back. Maybe that will help.

meanvein;448801 said:
I would but I'm a noob and don't wanna get injured lol. Those look intense. I might try some light ulis and a hairtie while jelqing to keep the skin back. Maybe that will help.

Any exercise is risky, as long as you learn proper form and practice safely you will be fine.

doublelongdaddy;448802 said:
Any exercise is risky, as long as you learn proper form and practice safely you will be fine.

Cool, thanks I'll try them out tom.

I tried the SSJs and was even conservative with them and I thought I injured myself but I don't think I did. Nothing is red and nothing is painful, my dick just feels like it's very very tired I guess would be the best way to describe it. Is that normal the day after doing those? I think I might be overtrained. I am going to take the 2-3 days off and see how I feel.

meanvein;449105 said:
I tried the SSJs and was even conservative with them and I thought I injured myself but I don't think I did. Nothing is red and nothing is painful, my dick just feels like it's very very tired I guess would be the best way to describe it. Is that normal the day after doing those? I think I might be overtrained. I am going to take the 2-3 days off and see how I feel.

Yes, that is completely normal to feel, it is called fatigue and many guys experience this after a good workout.

Well I fucked up. I'm pretty sure I have a thormbosed vein now. 2 days after I noticed my dorsal vein got cord like and was practically bulging out of my skin and felt like a bump when I rubbed it. There was never any pain or redness though. I've taken a week off and the swelling has def gone down and the vein sort of seems deflated I guess. Everything feels fine except its a little tender and of course it is still a little swollen. I attatched two pics to see whether or not you guys think it is a thrombosed vein or not. The 1st one is right when it happened and the second one is after a week off. I am flaccid in both. I read it takes 4-6 weeks to fully heal which would leave me with another 5 weeks for this to be gone. I was doing so good before this, at least I learned something from this. I wanted a mean vein but not like this FML

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
That is not a T-vein. That is a normal vein that has become larger due to girth work. A T-vein would be a very small (.25"-/+) and extremely hard to the touch.

doublelongdaddy;453069 said:
That is not a T-vein. That is a normal vein that has become larger due to girth work. A T-vein would be a very small (.25"-/+) and extremely hard to the touch.

I hope not. Is it normal for a vein to swell up that much and feel like a bump when you rub over it even when your flaccid? I don't have any pain or redness but it's worrying me for some reason. It's the only vein that's like that. I read that a thrombosed vein could be painless and the main symptom is what I have a cord like thickening of the superficial dorsal vein. IDK what would you do if you were me?

that seems like vascularity coming out to me. makes your dick look scary and mean. I wish I had that...

Keep doing what your doing. Just remember:

Pain = BAD

Aching = GOOD

If you ever worked out and felt sore afterwards. its Kinda the same feeling with your dick. I understand your just starting out and you want to be careful, and i respect that.
But embracing the soreness is what can lead to the best gains.

Basically practice common sense....

Last edited:
Wasup guys just a quick update....I'm two weeks back into just stretching 4 days a week and hopefully back on track to make some gains. My fls has already slightly improved. I stretched it higher than ever, just below my navel today and is somewhere between 7-7.5. I can only hope this will turn into erect gains, will start jelqing soon!

Back
Top Bottom